ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  PICK UP LINEZ

Obligatory.
Does this chloroform smell like chloroform to you?
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
If I were to ask you, "Will you have sex with me?", would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
That shirt would look good on my floor, next to your lifeless body.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
You can call me milk, cause I'll do your body good.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Your sister couldn't get away, WHY DO YOU THINK YOU CAN?
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
How do you like your eggs? Fertilized?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Did you fart? 'Cause you blew me away.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Yes! This works to my benefit.

No, seriously though, I had a lot of trouble getting it for some reason. I just wasn't thinking about eggs in terms of female parts.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:46 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Ah hey, everyone gets to have a blonde moment from time to time....although sometimes it's best to just not say what you're thinking, haha.

I had a couple of friends visiting me the other day and they were looking at my parents' fish tank and one asked if it was salt water, to which I said yes. Then the other said "So is all that stuff on the bottom salt then?"....that would be some pretty salty water, I'd say. We laughed and she was embarrassed.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:49 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

oh i am always the brunt of those jokes. its caspars first christmas!! go caspar!! i'm making Hiromi's baby a quilt and I'm making everyone presents and I'm nearly done!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:52 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Caity's pickup line would sure work on me! I do accept by the way since that was obviously intended for me.

I voted for the sister one because telling a girl you raped her sister creates a very powerful image. Furthermore, the woman will be seething of jealousy that her sister could have known such a powerful vision of manhood and she will not. Guaranteed to work every time! And while doing her you could whisper in her ear, "Your sister's pussy is tighter than yours, bitch." If that will not elicit an orgasm from her she must be a dyke.

Tiffany! I met a Japanese girl at McDonald's. How do I go about impregnating her?
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

i dont say mean things about hiromi anymore.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:28 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

You never said mean things about her. You used to repeatedly refer to her ethnicity and how she liked to cook fish. That's not mean.
Silence
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:06 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Yeah, joe. I found it kind of odd that someone with such a sick, depraved mind would fail to get that reference.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 am  Reply with quote

You don't know me, motherfucker. I'm a goddamned sweetheart. Nice to meet you too, chump!!!
Magdalene
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:14 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

joe you are so cute. have you ever had a girlfriend yet?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm  Reply with quote

OH THE EMBARASSMENT!

Oh wait I admitted this on the forum at some point in the past.

No, I haven't yet. The girl I am in love with has a long-term boyfriend and also just moved back to her home country which I will probably never live anywhere near. But, anyway, if movie magic is at all true, and I hear it is, we will end up together somehow regardless.
Silence
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:10 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

hahaha joe.

I remember finding LTM ages ago (can't remember. a year maybe?) and laughing my ass off at the rants and such. Back then I had not known such free use of capitals, exclamation points and various expletives in a website. The all-out cynicism was inspiring in some weird strange way despite the fact that I know that's not a good thing in reality (pphht, reality). But it was fun to read because I often find myself hating people and the things they do down to specific points. Social commentary was not meant to be spewed forth only from the heavily stylized acts of stand up comedians. But from the honest stories of everyday encounters with the frustrating ones in life.

Did the forum move or something? I remember joining but I later forgot about the site until now. ( Surprised ! ) and my old account isn't there. Which is fine because I didn't really use it at all I don't think.

Anyway, that's my story of how I once found this site. Was it interesting? maybe not. Did you enjoy it? YES! Of course you love me!!

By the way joe, have you ever posted a picture of yourself anywhere on LTM?

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:24 pm  Reply with quote

Obviously, I have absolutely nothing to do because I keep responding to your posts promptly. Very cool.

Thank you for talking about LTM in a positive light! That is interesting what you say about comedians. I think some of them are quite adept at pointing out social things well, but I am overall not a huge fan of the format in general. I tried it a few times in NYC and I frankly did not really give it my all, shall we say, but I'm just not fond of that manner of storytelling and trying to make people laugh and whatnot. It's very impersonal. Talking to friends and having them respond and also joke with you is much better than talking at strangers till they laugh, I think. And writing allows you to tell whole stories with funny bits rather than have to trim everything down to the bare laughs like in comedy...although I guess you can just tell whole stories, and then it's spoken word, which manages to be fairly consistently awful.

The forum changed a few times...it was on these other people's space for awhile, then there was another one for a long time that was pretty consistently broken and then there was a new one that looked just like this one but sucked and then finally this beauty here. Sexy sexy!

There are pictures of me scattered throughout this internet website that should serve most masturbatory needs. Like this'n: http://www.listentome.net/stuff125.php

I dunno about Gringo pictures...that man is a mystery....!

Of course I love you!!!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Joes said:
Quote:
No, I haven't yet. The girl I am in love with has a long-term boyfriend and also just moved back to her home country which I will probably never live anywhere near. But, anyway, if movie magic is at all true, and I hear it is, we will end up together somehow regardless.

That's really cute Joe..you really never know what might happen. I seem to have a similar movie magic thing in mind, although the person in question is as of yet non-existent. I've never really had a boyfriend either...some stupid thing that lasted about 4 months when I was in grade 10, and then a retarded internet relationship that lasted almost 2 years. I've never had a real boyfriend though...it's not so bad. It'll happen one day.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:56 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, yes, thanks, so I hear.

Internet relationships are a very bad thing indeed. If one is going to toy with them it's best to do it when younger and then realize how fucking retarded it is.

Not that I have experience in the subject.

Which of course I do.

vomitous
Silence
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:08 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

I've never really seen any worth in an internet relationship.

Wouldn't it be frustrating and awkward?