ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Don't you hate it when...
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:39 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Don't you hate it when random people add you to MSN Messenger or other things of that nature?

Some kid added me a long time ago and tonight is the first time I've talked to him. I asked who it was, and he said "it's jason" and I was like uh yeah I don't know who you are so I'm deleting you now, I'm past the point in my life where I want to make msn friends.

So then he sent me an email saying "sorry just had to call u a cunt because i think u need some truth in your life k byee"

To which I replied: "HA! What are you like 12? I've dealt with more truth in my life than you will ever deal with in 10 of your lives. Who the fuck are you to judge what people have gone through? Don't fucking give me that, I am not in the mood. If you don't want someone being a bitch to you, don't add random people to MSN."

To which he replied: "lol awww what happened did u break a nail? aww lol or did daddy rape u in the bum lol give it up sweetie youre a shallow cunt bye"

To which I did not reply. Wow I have had a baaaaaad couple of days. Hearing incredibly false rumours about yourself is a terrible thing. It makes you not so charitable to random people who add people they don't know to msn just for shits and giggles. My god I need sleep.
Silence
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

What's up with him? Why the hell would he go to all that effort for someone who said a total of about 10 words to him?

And why would he imply that you were someone who gets all depressed about the smallest things by saying "awww, did you break a nail?" and then imply that getting raped by your father isn't a big deal by saying that afterwards?

No matter what those people say, you know you've automatically won if they use chat-speak Rolling Eyes

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha yeah, I figured he was wasting his time by doing that...what a loser haha. A full night's sleep does wonders to my mood, I totally forgot about this little incident until right now when I came onto the forum!
ookook
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Anyone who spends all of their precious time on the internet coming up with insults to people they don't even know who are just trying to ignore them are automatic failures at life.

Y'all biscuitheads.

I just delete and block them if I don't know them or if they spontaneously add me without even bothering to talk to them. If I'm not sure whether or not I know them, I ask who they are, and once they tell me, if I know them, keep 'em, if not, get rid of them.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, yeah that's what I do too...although sometimes it's so ridiculous you can't just NOT reply!!
Baofu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:17 am  Reply with quote
Zemocles
Zemocles

Because it hasn't been said yet:

The Internet is serious business.
Silence
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Nice Peacy-P reference ookook Smile

Yeah, It's that uncontrollable urge to say something completely incontrovertible about how much they fail to blow them out of the water. Gets me every time. To bad I haven't got the actual replying part down yet.