ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  In your dreams...
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:31 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Have any of you ever had a dream about any of the fellow LTMers, or is it just me who is insane?

Last night I had some crazy facking dream that PK and Magdalene were having a highway-side garage sale type thing...and Kaspar and I were just driving on this very curvy highway and I saw where this was so we stopped...then someone drove by (I think it might have been Joe) and a whole bunch of shit from this garage sale flew out of the back of his truck. So I picked everything up and then we went over to the little shack where PK and Magdalene were hanging out. I don't think they recognized me though, even after I gave my name. But I told them about my crazy day before (which was the story of the dream I had just before this one) where I almost got gunned down in my parents jewellery store...that's a whole other story in itself.

Just thought I would share some of my insanity with you all...stay away from road-side sales!

I don't know why I have such strange dreams....perhaps it is my lack of sleep. But then again, I had them before I was a mom too...hmm...
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:43 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

caity wrote:
and a whole bunch of shit from this garage sale flew out of the back of his truck.

That mental image is too too funny! Perhaps it is prophetic. Or perhaps it symbolizes a great loss in Joe's life. Are you sure it wasn't me because I like driving trucks and I see myself chasing after the three of you in a psycho Terminator kind of way.

I think the only person I have dreamed of here is Magdalen. I dreamed she came to my house with Sister Bush one day and we made pancakes. And we talked about why we had to kill Abraham Lincoln. I remember talking to Magdalen's mom about Lincoln. It was fun but I felt embarassed.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:50 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Hahah...yeah I'm pretty sure it was Joe, but the person driving was definitely driving in a psycho Terminator kind of way.

Poor Lincoln...his demise being discussed over a plate of hot pancakes.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I had no idea your parents owned a jewelery store. I was just saying how stupid jewelery is because its worth is only based on the rarity of stones and not the actual usefulness of them. The more useful something is the less it is worth. Like who would fork over millions for duct tape? So I think it's cool if your parents sell customers fancy rocks and laugh inwardly at them. Ok, they probably don't laugh but well, you know. Or do they?

I would like to hear more about that first dream though. Who could that terrible psycho be? And I would like to go to that garage sale! I bet PK and Magdalen are selling cool shit.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:27 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Hah, yeah the rarity and flawlessness of stones...they're definitely not useful pieces of equipment, and the sentimentality of some people with their jewellery is enough to drive you insane. But it's a really cool business. Anyway, yeah we have a locked door because we're located right downtown in a sketchy block and there was this guy standing outside the door who we wouldn't let in...and then he pulled out a gun and shot through our door so I grabbed Kaspar's car seat and ran to the back to press the panic button. Then the guy came in and was holding us all at gun point while a bunch of other guys hopped out of a vehicle outside. The cops came pretty quick though and arrested them and nobody was hurt. Crazy stuff though. Then I hopped into a car and was driving along a windy road and found PK and Magdalene's garage sale!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:36 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Phen Lie-All wrote:

That mental image is too too funny! Perhaps it is prophetic. Or perhaps it symbolizes a great loss in Joe's life.

This cannot be accurate. I have nothing to lose. Crying or Very sad
ookook
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:33 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Following the Fellow LTMer thing, the crazy guy was probably me, especially since you can't identify him and you don't know me, either, for I am a mere mortal...

The other guys with the crazy guy must've beeeeen.... I dunno, little Joe clones?
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:48 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Nah, the dream with the crazy guys shooting things at our store weren't anything to do with the LTMers...they were actually a big gang of black guys (in an area where there are barely any black people, so I don't know where that came from)....

I'm pretty sure the person in the truck with the tons of stuff that flew out was Joe, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:31 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

caity wrote:
(in an area where there are barely any black people, so I don't know where that came from)....

Your horribly racist mind obviously!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:55 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, hey I'm not a racist person...that totally came out of nowhere...we're used to seeing white thugs around here.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:33 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I've had dreams about most of you, but mostly about joe because I'd had an internet crush on him since I was 17. i've never dreamed about pk. when i dream about you caity, i dream we are BEST friends. i still dream about mostly everyone though.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:59 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, that's kind of funny to me (but flattering at the same time!) because when I first started posting on this board and when you were still Tiffany, there wasn't room on this forum for the two of us...you didn't want any other girls on here! Funny how things evolve Very Happy
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:29 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I did say that in a joking way, but yeah, there still isnt room for the two of us. Haha just kidding. Yeah, I used to be really nuts. like once I wasnt going to feed this cat I agreed to feed because the owner of the cat lied to me and said she was going to visit her family when she was really going to a pro-abortion rally. and I used to spend way too much time on the internet. Arent we all glad we stopped being such losers?
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:36 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, I wouldn't want to feed a cat belonging to a person going to a pro-abortion rally either. I also used to spend way too much time on the internet...I had an internet relationship that lasted almost 2 years before I found out it was all LIES. I'm VERY glad we stopped being such losers. I'm much happier now!
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:24 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

it wasnt the cat's fault though. I used to have online relationships too. I'm really glad i didnt end up marrying a guy off the intro-net though. it sounds really unromantic. I just read a really pathetic article in a christian magazine about these two people who met on a christian message board and now they've been married two years and arent sad anymore. most of the newly married people i meet met online, and i feel really uncomfortable around them. like they seem creepy and way too into trying to be weird.