ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  The GBA Testament
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I am proud to announce that I am one of only a rare handful of good Bible-reading faithful who have managed to finish The Bible Game on GBA. What is it fun jumping on arachnids, the sworn enemy of our Lord, and answering questions that even a theological scholar would struggle with? No, it was rather painful in fact and I have no intention of ever doing it again. Ah, but what it important? Let me ask you this:

If your eternal soul depended on knowing which side of the temple the statues of the cherubim stood, what would you do then? How many daughters did Job have? Yes, I think it's important because God is like Joe. He will never forgive you if you don't read his precious writings or watch every second of his fabulous movies which are both quite fabulous. Why do people run from bulls in Pamplona? Is it fun? No. But again. is it important? Well, if you don't know exactly which floor the young Greek man fell from then what DO you know?

Expect a review... SOON!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I would like to be the first to say I am anticipating this review with baited breath.