ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT IS OUT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Love?
So much.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ahh, so much.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
So much...it is to fart! *Fart!*
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
I cannot imagine why anyone would vote for something other than the fart option.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: IT IS OUT. Reply with quote

2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis is finally available for viewage. Right now, the website (which was the whole reason we waited all this time) is just a copy of the first movie's site. Whoop-de-doo. Maybe, someday, this will change, but, for right now, at least the movie is there, yes? Yes.

Love.

Last edited by FortheLoveofJoe on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeff
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is easily my favorite movie of the month. Of course, it's the only movie I've seen this month but that doesn't change anything at least until I pick up Live Free or Die Hard tomarrow then I'll have seen two movies this month and have to choose between them.

Of course if we're talking about a pre-tomarrow basis then, yeah, this movie wins, hands down. So when is the 3rd part comming out? I want to know if Cuz ever gets to the party Charlie is at.

Also, "I fell through the upstairs window and broke many things of yours on the way down." is now one of my favorite lines.
FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am overjoyed you have watched it!!! By the way Jeff I assume you realize this but just in case...! Although I am updating LTM rather sporadically now, I will of course be more than happy to put up anything you send me. So, whenever you feel like making stuff and all.

Incidentally, I think Live Free or Die Hard fucking rocks so it might beat this movie out I'm afraid...

You know in the UK it's just called Die Hard 4.0?!?

Production on the third movie has yet to begin. I suppose it's a theoretical possiblity...part of the difficulty is that me and Colin are not both in the same college anymore...

But we can technically still do it anyway. I SUPPOSE.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: