0%  [ 0 ]
FREE FIFA COINS 2015 FIFA FIFA FIFA COIINS
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:48 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Barbiers is my least favorite bot. He makes so many new threads and it's hard to keep up with deleting them.

Ookook is an okay bot, all things considered. And the Phenom bot is kind of amusing the way it always spouts completely impenetrable crazy racially-charged crap. But this Barbiers just burns my britches!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:48 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

FOOOONN I hear this about a whitey and and a Causian and Hispanics walking into a bar. The bartender is a horse and all for equal rights amendment himself. The horse asks them what they would like to drink.

The whitey says, "Milk because milk is white."

The Caucasion orders vodka because vodka is also white, sort of.

Hispanic A turns to Hispanic B and says, "I'd like tequila because I want to be in yellow stuff and I like Asian girls."

The horse informs him that there are no Asian girls in this particular establishment. Hispanic B asks the horse, "Well, what do Asians drink?"

The horse never once breaking his gentlemanly stance and persona calmly replies in his Southern drawl, "They order milf."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:33 pm  Reply with quote

Lol! What a silly bot. Rolling Eyes His gibberish endears! Charlie

You always know you are in for a treat when the Phenombot FOOOONS to life.
ookook
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Remember that time when I was all like, "I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE" in a super eerie robotic manner, and then I disappeared for like, seven million months in a ROW?!

Me neither, but Joe, I have something SUPER IMPORTANT to tell you which I will open another topic for because hey why not?

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:59 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Seems I am a bot because any Internet girl I fall in love turns out to be a bot too.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:33 pm  Reply with quote

what happened to the FOOOONN
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

FOOOONN

So here's I see it today at the black convenience store. They call it a black convenience store as American-African-Africans may shop there but there are no honkeys to bag your groceries. In 1950's Des Moines, there was not a single black convenience store and cash was collected by spiffy white vacuum tubes. Everything was ultra clean as whites are obsessed with everything being clean, cold and spiffy.

I only knew black convenience stores growing up and there a large breasted negress would collect the cash and store it in her pendulous bosom thus negating the need for vacuum tubes. Everything in the black convenience store was mostly dark and dirty with milk cartons spilled everywhere and hustlers drinking 40's inside the store.

Now why is it you do not see white men drinking 40's inside the spiffy white clean and cold white convenience store? Why they use vacuum tubes where there large whitey women with large whitey bosoms too? Why do whites like everything to be cold and clean? It's odd that the Inuit actually prefer the warmth in their igloos and are not lovers of the cold, contrary to the stereotype. Why do whites crave the cold and spiffy vacuum tubes?

Whites loved vacuum tubes to the extent that transistors were considered worthless. But if transistors are worthless why did whites buy transistor radios and ironically many American-Africans were still purchasing vacuum tube radios well into the 1960's?

I don't know about you but I sure want vacuum tubes back in convenience stores and I like to sit at my computer located in an air-conditioned wine cellar.

FOOOONN

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:01 pm  Reply with quote

Ah! The FOOOONN. How wonderful.

The whites do wish for the pristine cold and cleanness. They see it as a reflection of their whiteness, which they envision as pure and not stinky even though it's a lie! I tell you something. The filthy garbage train service I take to work every day has had a majoolien dollars spent on one of the stations, not to make it more functional, just to make it WHITER. It is now so white it blinds. It is white and cold and blinding and seeks to usher in the pristine white future we've seen in some sci-fi film literature It's a shittier station now and there is less room on the platforms to stand and we'll all die from falls. Also, it's just stupid because the actual train service is a filth machine for the lower class. WHAT are they playing at, I ask you.

Thank you.