ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  xbone
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

oh here.

I made this recap of the xbox conference yetterday everybody here it is if you didn't see helpful recap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BThNBhtZn7w
Jeff
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:20 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I'm looking forward to the dog dying in the last mission and reviewers going "It's an emotional rollercoaster, AAA+++ story. I never felt so attached to polygons, my virtual girlfriend has met her match!"

That was a goddamn trainwreck (the xbone uno reveal, not your vid).

On another note, what's up with the main site? Still having problems?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:32 am  Reply with quote

Yeah, XBone was something. I've never seen such evident, nearly unanimous backlash.

LTM moved servers a while back to save us MONEY and the actual system we used to update our ridiculous ancient HTML shitsite went kerplop in the transition, as did the administration part of the forum. Basically, in addition to the new host charging less, we were gonna try to make money off the site for a change since we no longer see a reason to pretend to have integrity over anything (which is why there are ads on some pages now :-*) and Ross did most of the moving stuff over for us and all for a CUT of the hot profits but then we discovered our analytics are BS and we will likely continue to make no money off the site so Ross is basically doing everything for free and just because he said he would. I imagine he still will do it at some point but he gets paid real money by people who have real websites that get looked at so that he's being lax on the whole thing is kind of understandable.
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Some Dudebros I know don't even want an Xbort Jaun, DUDEBROS. Their main audience wants nothing to do with it, gonna be more backpeddeling than, I don't know, the Tour de France on backwards day I guess.

I appologize for that, it's too early for proper word...wrangling?

As for the site, just write a bunch of stuff with "Legend of Zelda" somwhere in it, guaranteed hits. Not sure about ad rev since most people use adblock.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:47 am  Reply with quote

Yup, I use it too. Never even see me own ads, tee hee.
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:07 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Just realised Etriple is next month, can't believe it's been a year already. You doing videos about it again?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 pm  Reply with quote

I ain't making videos like last time, it could kill me. Instead I will actually be going to E3 (on my own dollar because I am working for a bunch of crackerjack factories here) and I will have some camerafolk following me around (if we can work it out it will be my friends and we will ruin the joint but if not I'll be allotted occasional time with a stranger camerafellow at least).

General idea is to give really terrible interviews. With any luck I won't be kicked out.
Jeff
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Find Adam Sessler and ask him to shave whatever that thing on his face is supposed to be.

Also, why isn't his webshow called "Meet the Sess"?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:15 am  Reply with quote

I think he already did a fake G4 thing called that? Or is that why you think he should use it again?

Anyway, when I met him last I insulted him by saying I was funnier than him so I can probably do something better if I see him loitering about.
Jeff
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Yeah, from the G4 skit, it's still better then "Sessler's Something" or whatever he's calling it now.
ookook
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:28 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

FortheLoveofJoe wrote:

General idea is to give really terrible interviews. With any luck I won't be kicked out.

IS THIS A THING THAT HAPPENED YET, I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE?!

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:15 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

BUT NOW MICROSOFT BACK WITH A VENGEANCE AAWWW YEEEAAHHH!!! Sorry sucker punch to them Sony suckers sorry 'bout yo damn luck hoo yeah. You suckers all excited and pre-ordered that shit but yo sorry ass gonna be a mighty sorry disappointed when that shit is but shit and y'all got shit sorry son. Got no shitty games to play except the shitty ones cos the good shit on da Xbox FUN. That's right, I called it FUN. Sony boys don't know fun.

Shitty PS3 had blu ray like a faggot has blu ray for whale humping in 1080P HD but the games all look like I took a dump cos my shit ain't anti-aliased and neither is that nvidia RSX shit. Got yo blurry textures my son. Xbox always been where the smartass mofos been hanging out on that Halo 3, Blue Dragon and GoW since 2005 when the PS3 was still just a rich boy's bitch. White boy bitches stood in line in 2006 and I took their PS3 product at knife point outside the game store cos those fuckers needed them a Xbox.

You still need yo ass a Xbox for NFL shit. Not only NFL shit but we got all that college football up on in this like a mofo. With the press of a button you can watch BYU and play the most awesome game like Ryse which PS4 will not have cos Sony is run by bitches.

Let's hear it for the Big M been on DOS shit since da '80's cos Apple was for whitey hippy bitches. Master Gates my man.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:01 pm  Reply with quote

You silly slut. Don't you realize they treated gamers like huge shit and now they just reversed everything when they realized how pissed off they made everyone? This does not make them okay. They treated consumers like big fucks.

Not that Sony are saints but, I mean, Microsoft is currently bigger fuckers. It's not like they grew morals. They just realized no one was gonna buy their piecea shit.

FUCK THE NFL! >:-O
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I don't care. I still want Microsoft's big green cock in my pussy.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 am  Reply with quote

Whore!