ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Rural whites love Ahmadinejad!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

HE THA ANSWER TO OUR PRAYERS!!! Whoo wee I'd sure love to watch he some Nascar racin' with the kindly Eye-rainian man being with mah family. I done name Cletus Junior after Mahmoud.

Seriously, though, this kind of thing really excites a crazed hardcore redneck such as myself and like most jokes, there is always an element of truth to it. In a very bizarre way, Iran could be America's best friend, at least if America is defined the way those Southern Baptist Puritanical types -- still believing this is 1620 -- see it. I'm pretty sure Ahmadinejad has no interest in legalizing abortion, marijuana or same-sex marriage and his record on gun control is probably quite spotless. But I am aware that those very Southern Baptist types are so hopelessly ignorant, they keep crying out for "preemptive strikes" against Iran because they believe defense of Israel is something sacred, no matter how much they may end up paying for gas.

Oh, man, gotta love this FARS site!

Ahmadinejad: Attribution of Zionism to Jewish Community Biggest Crime

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad condemned the crimes committed by Israel against the Palestinians and other world nations, and said the Zionists' biggest crime is that they attribute themselves to the Jewish community who are peace-seeking people.

The occupation of Palestine is only the small portion of the crimes committed by the Zionist regime and their biggest crime is that they attribute themselves to the Jewish community, President Ahmadinejad said in a meeting with the leaders of the International Jewish Anti-Zionism Network in New York.

In America, you'd think Nazi's were responsible for this site, save for the use of proper punctuation and grammar. This, however, is completely professional and official news.

Envoy Condemns Israeli PM for "Unfounded" Claims against Iran

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Deputy Ambassador to the UN Eshaq Al-e-Habib condemned the "unfounded" allegations raised by Zionist regime's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu against Tehran's peaceful nuclear program.

It's like a gateway to a whole other world not blindfolded by red, white and blue Zionist hexagrams!

How difficult is it to obtain Iranian citizenship?

Jeff
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I like Amahdjihad's beard, that's the kind I'd like to grow...someday.