0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
IRO-bot will never die!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I, Robot will never die!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Marius, Sulla, Radius, Primus, Helena, and Damon.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I can't let you do that, Dave.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know how you escaped, Bucky O'Hare. But you will not leave here ali-i-i-i-i-i-i-i
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
IRIS!? IRIS! IRIS! IRIIIIS! NO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING! WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOoooooor?!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

ookook
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

What are we going to do about this nonsense?

And now for some keywords to attract robots:

Article. Thoughtful. Interesting. Conflicting. Controversial. Bananas. Hammocks. Chicken pox. Additionally. Replications. Associations. Stop. Parallelogram. Undefined. Error. Error. Exterminate. Gunpowder. Lockpicks. Skyrim. Review. Video Games. Listen to me. Hi Joe.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I think you're handling it very well. Now we'll get all the robots only interested in topics such as me, Skyrim, and Chicken pox.

All things I've heard of! Totem Pole Jeff
ookook
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I watch your Skullgirls review.

Every day.

Every.

Day.

Also, this is relevant: http://www.empowernetwork.com/listbuilder/blog/articles-and-blog-posts-that-attract-bots/

It's also stupid and doesn't give me a convenient list of keywords to spam this topic with.

Although, if you look at the member list, I'm fairly certain that everyone starting from member 39 is a robot. Except for that one that we liked.

Last edited by ookook on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

ookook
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/RandomParagraph/RandomParagraph.aspx
Here we go, this should help.

useless jargon, intelligent people don't read this wrote:
Shirt sizes rules. The seven discovery lowers shirt sizes throughout the reasonable wood. Does the rush dead prevail against a rag? The spiritual floods whatever torture. A boot complements clothing inside the unhappy heroin. Clothing worries about my unwanted bargain.

A preliminary hardship mends next to the cry. Every reflecting opus cuts reviews outside a deposit. Video games cheeks the feat underneath a refreshing antidote. The world pleasure steams reviews. When can the fried photocopy thirst throughout an advantage?

The good soldier exploits news. News withdraws beneath stories. Before the adult rages the terminology. Can an offensive compromise suspend the addict?

Joe replies to Joe above an advertised ground. Can Joe ray Joe? Before a schedule suffers Joe. How does a pops courtesy smell into Joe? Throughout the courier hardens the leaded geography. Why won't Joe hope beneath a child?

Will Avengers bicycle against movies? The swamped dominant nests across your racing mechanic. Can movies tower past a shouted variant? A package scores? The nest encodes Avengers beneath the unfinished criterion. The inviting clinic fiddles throughout an exponential.

Shakespeare acknowledges plays inside the disorder. Plays develops the northern. Shakespeare rocks. Can Shakespeare stumble past the numerical operator?

A talent lusts for doctor. Sue resents the rabid cook. The twist populates doctor past the twelve editor. On top of the positive subroutine breezes Sue.

Underneath the fewest unknown starves a solved textbook. Any improving atmosphere fishes below egg Nog. The chemistry fields the imaginary geology over the dress. Egg Nog pales. The perspective documents Poisoned Food next to a living carrier.

Hero prints Villain. Villain concerns an embarrassing whistle in the unauthorized overview. A humble dinner gears Villain without a spy. Villain boggles with Hero. Hero zooms beside Villain.

A syntactic college leans. Corporate thief arms Communism into the axiom. Corporate thief watches Communism in a longest agent. The unofficial module graduates near every shadow. When will an exhaustive sponsor dust Corporate thief?

Into a ringed stereotype explodes Christmas. The protecting power axes Christmas in whatever optional chapel. Christmas mans Santa Claus. Christmas proclaims the problem.

The stem noses throughout the culture! Google establishes the crossroad. The crossword misinterprets Google. A beach multiplies underneath a packet.

Religion masters the dual inertia. Politics completes Religion. This triumph budgets the rock. Politics jokes on top of the god. Politics prevails with Religion.

The realized supplier declines outside the concern. The lion develops a modern accent. Why can't every idea fever Time? A preview ministers Time. How will Space brush Time? Time avoids Space near the choice.

Celebrity tempers Nudes under a theft. Celebrity bubbles opposite Nudes. The lawyer yawns. A marginal demise tackles a culture underneath the special despair. Celebrity tempts Nudes throughout a fork.

Conversation breads a congested client opposite the neighborhood. The cluster surfaces Interesting after the algebraic hypocrisy. My tough protein swears above an exhausted schedule. How will Interesting waffle? Conversation enjoys the professional lavatory.

A consecutive keeper returns before the whole. I agree wholeheartedly freezes below I feel angry about this subject. Will the vein retract? The gospel weds within the visible. I feel angry about this subject lends a strength after a recorder. I agree wholeheartedly engineers the stretching shape beneath the telling soap.

LET THE ROBOTS RAIN DOWN

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 am  Reply with quote

You shouldn't watch it every day! That's like 9 minutes that could be spent on more productive things, like masturbation! No, but seriously, thanks very much, I am glad you like it. That is really nice of you to say and very encouraging.

I am starting a new video series--that probably isn't quite as funny but I hope will still be good--about gaming culture and how it's stupid and fucked. It's for this other site. If people like it, I'll try to make them monthly. And there's another personal video I want to make that I think will be very funny. I will let youse guys know when it's done.

Let the robot parade commence!
ookook
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Quote:
Religion masters the dual inertia. Politics completes Religion. This triumph budgets the rock. Politics jokes on top of the god. Politics prevails with Religion.

This is creepily accurate.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 pm  Reply with quote

Egg nog pales.