USAgent
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:58 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

No. No I will not deal with it.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:39 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

"Classic" is pretty bad news. My desktop picture on my laptop is an extreme close-up of a shitload of bacon because that's what I set it to when I first got the laptop and I never bothered to change it and honestly I just see colors now and don't even think about how it's bacon.

Anyway, I opened my laptop up in Starbucks the other day and this lady behind me went "I've never seen a computer screensaver [I'm pretty sure she said "screensaver," which is INCORRECT COMPUTER TERMINOLOGY, PLEBEIAN] of bacon." I said "Oh. Yeah, I put it on there a long time ago and never changed it." "That's CLASSIC," she said.

This made me no longer appreciative that she was appreciative of my bacon.
USAgent
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:00 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Reading that made my blood sugar plummet. Bacon is a classy food addition to any traditional breakfast meal. That being said OH SHIT NO

Mrs. Computer Dinosaur just punched my one way ticker to MAD.

I am also unfond of the word "like". I remember being a kid and looking at how early 90's movies would challenge the "like" movement that all teenagers go through seemingly all at once, as if afflicted by some form of madness. It's such a shitty but convenient link to the stream of consciousness that makes up a teenager's mind because everyone knows they are incapable of fluent, concise thought. Like BRIDGES the connection. Like an internet super high way.

Another word is 'rape'. I've seen rape used as an argument to prove Jurassic Park was morally wrong instead of the worthy scientific endeavor a.k.a. money making machine is actually was. In fact, now that I think about it? Who would be pissing their pants to see Raptors anyway? They're smart enough to open doors which is a feature some civilizations in 2012 still haven't perfected. The electrified fence was to keep the 'Rexes in check but the Raptor's could potentially create Raptor ladders by standing atop one another and easily clear the boundary and run amok, as Raptors are like...unlazy Lions. Lions are hungry enough plot. Like that one unprovoked massacre of Hyena's back in the 60's for no reason.

Like, I forgot what I was talking about.

ookook
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I hate the phrase "One-way ticket to mad".

UHH, I MEAN...

Jeff
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:29 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I haven't seen or heard most of those, unless I have, but then I wasn't paying attention in the first place. Where does one go to be exposed to them so I know not to travel there? I'm still going to vote for one though.

Yeah, suck on dem apples, WOO!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Nothing like waking in a quaint English country inn in a quaint English cunty village with the fine smell of sizzling bacon wafting up to your room.

However, I am disappointed at the notable omission of "to each his own". That really annoys me.