50%  [ 1 ]
Second choice was a horse fyi.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:38 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

LOOK. All LTM updates are video-based now. Just like TVs. And cars. And toasters.

Anyway, this is only going to appeal to maybe 5 people, if that, but my dork-ass friends and dork-ass me are doing a LET'S PLAY of this shitty adventure game nobody else would ever in their right mind play so the first part of us doing that can now be found on the front page. I don't hugely expect people to watch all of this, but do let me know how much you bother getting through, hey?
USAgent
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:22 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Is Kieran still very large in appearance and out in body proportion? Because that is an unhealthy lifestyle and I am offended you would allow a grown man to make his own decisions.

I would appreciate you talking over (with a script written beforehand) of Enchanted Nemesis. Whatever that is. I've never seen it. If it is in fact even something to be watchable.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 pm  Reply with quote

Keran (whose name is actually spelled wrong like that - it leads to a lot of confusion and people thinking he is a girl named Karen) is still fat. He goes to the gym sometimes though. Still fat.

Enchanted Nemesis and its sequel 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis are stupid hour-long things I made with a friend from college. Whether they are watchable or not is debatable. My voice is already all over the second one so I see no need to talk over him. And the first one... YAWN.

And why would I write a script for something...? I've never worked from scripts before. Can't imagine why I'd start now.
Jeff
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:25 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I was gonna buy that years ago when I collected adventure games, glad to see I dodged a bullet. Soap on the window isn't as bad as "cat hair mustache" or "peanuts + butter = peanut butter" but it's still fuckin' stupid. Goddamn, there was a lot of shitty puzzles in Adv games.

Liked the videos, what are you guys LPing after Itchy Ballsack?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 am  Reply with quote

Yeah there's been worse than soap on window and I imagine if I'd had Bud Tucker as a kid I would have overlooked the nonsense and somehow just slogged onward trying to play it for all the CARTOON FUN I could find within, but at this point in my life I can't take the bullshit anymore. I mean, so much could've been done to make that puzzle at least iotas more okay. Like all he says when you try to open it is "It just won't open!" That almost implies to me it's pointless to try? Why not say it's stuck? Or it's gunked up? ANYTHING, for chrissakes. It's just bad design.

There's no particular plans to do more LPs after this. We have to see how long this one takes and how much it takes out of us. We're happy to do this once since literally nobody else has or would've been likely to, but after that it becomes less clear. The only idea I've got right now is The Whispered World because, though there are other LPs on there, I would be fucking merciless at it because I think it's a giant piece of shit that got by on being "PRETTY."

However, I've actually finished that game and I know exactly what I'd be getting my poor friends into. And what I'd be getting them into would be primarily shitloads of horrendous dialogue. I'm not sure how comfortable I would be with being so aware of the torture they'd endure. Though I've been comfortable with torturing them psychologically throughout our friendship so far so maybe it's not as big a deal as I'm making out.
USAgent
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:00 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Have you seen Rifftrax? It's the three guys talking over movies in the same fashion that they did with MST3K only without the rancid piss mop science fiction films. Whether it is the swarm of flies that are my constant companions or my hipsterdom, I cannot say but I think you talking over various trailers would be a good thing if what you have to say is anything like your reviews. And granted you don't sound like such a giddy fairy over the microphone.

Unfortunately for us, Enchanted Nemesis was not gutted with a plexiglass shank or drowned in a steel toilet so your hours of effort may very well have some decent payoff. You could always upload it to YouTube (if you haven't whored it out already) and annotate it. Something of a "Director's Cut" of sorts.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:24 pm  Reply with quote

I haven't watched a full Rifftrax, though I get the gist and I've seen a buncha MST3K. It's nice of you to say I could do something with my FUCKING voice. I DO sound like a pretty giddy fairy though, I KNOW. I'll try to fix it.

I don't know about trailers; they're short and I have lots of important things to say. Maybe next time something annoys me enough to review it I'll just do it talk-talk style + footage and pretty pix. Like I recently considered writing a big ramble about Cabin in the Woods (I do not like it, for reference), which I guess I could've recorded. But instead I didn't do ANYthing.

EN is already up on YouTube so I guess that counts as whored out?? We messed around with the idea of doing stuff with it to address its existence and how it shames us but I'd only really maybe find reason to touch it again if I was actually planning on getting around to finishing out the trilogy. But really I just want to move on and make the things I now give a damn about.
USAgent
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:26 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Joss Whedon has an uncanny insight into the youthful mind. Bless his big white heart.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

How young does one have to be for his insight to get up in your heart because evidently I'm of the wrong generation.
USAgent
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Chris Hemsworth is a 28 year old who looks like he can be 40, not a jock teenager. Also who in their right mind would engineer a merman?

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm  Reply with quote

Hey sillies, there's now more of this trash available.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm  Reply with quote

If that wasn't a clear enough nonsense statement, the second part of this Let's Plarg is up on the front page.
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

The ending of Part 5 was worth the wait.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am  Reply with quote

GOIN' OUT WIDDA BANG
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm  Reply with quote

'Nother part of this has secretly been up for 2 days but now it's on the front page.