ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  That blonde woman across the road
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Does anyone find it a little strange when a female you took a class with some time ago ends up living literally across the road from you purely by coincidence? Shocked We just used to chat now and again and she would smile sweetly at me but it is somehow unnerving having her in so close a proximity.

I am even able to tell when she goes to bed simply as her bedroom light is so obviously glaring. It feels like some kind of spy operation where I am UNWILLINGLY able to assess every little detail of her life. She was only ever just a classmate and now, well, almost someone personal.

I really did not want to know how she is unable to fall pregnant and how her husband seems to ignore her and how she wants to start a carpool to go to church with me and how her husband refuses to go. Why does she tell me these things which really should not be my business?

Is any of this somehow NOT a coincidence and could I be a pawn in an elaborate game? Hmm, naaaww... she a desperate housewife, that's all. Rolling Eyes