50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Yes, I will love it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, Xytron commands me.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No, Xytron's head is subliminally penis-shaped and I don't want my kids smoking cigarettes.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, I'm seeing Wall.E. Only one endearing CG character per year, thank you very much.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:25 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

IT GONNA BE LIKE DA NEXT ICE AGE 7!!!!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I have never heard about this.....I don't know what to vote in the poll, especially because I've never heard of the alternate character in the last option either....so um....yeah.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Hey, did you fix my thing so that the URL codes aren't there anymore? Crazy...
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:30 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, yes I did. I am all-powerful and whatnot.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Hahah all-powerful and whatnot...the whatnot being that you can hack your way into people's profiles and change their information should you feel the need!! At least you only do good with this power.

Hey haha I have to tell you something...I was going to start a new thread but I'm too lazy.

When I was scrolling through umm I think it was Jeff's review on Indiana Jones (I didn't read the whole thing because I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies, especially not this one...at least I tried at the beginning)....I got to the bottom of the page, got curious and clicked the Blog tab.

It took me to your blog, I saw the thing about being vaginally disappointed, was curious, decided to read. Haha I quite enjoyed the whole thing. I'm sure everybody has a story like that...sitting next to a friend when you're adolescent, pretending to be a perv in a chat room but not really knowing how to pull it off. At least I have a story like that. Anyway, I read the whole thing, and then all of those comments with that other guy....and it looked like those comments were from today???!?!?! Small world that two people would go and read your blog entry from over a year ago, on the same day. I was going to comment after with this nice story, but alas, I am not a blogger and do not have an account. So yeah. That's my story.

Another one that I found quite amusing was the one about your class and the teacher who didn't exactly find you as endearing as she should have. Well, I had a few good chuckles at the ways that you completed her assignments. I would have given you a check + hahahaha. Some people are just too sensitive about funny things like that.

Hmm yeah I was bored this afternoon Very Happy Hope you liked my story.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 am  Reply with quote

Oh, yes, I never update that thing anymore, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've noticed a lot of it comes up all messed up now, like in the vagina-based post you mentioned, all the quotes come up as weird Euro signs or something...followed by a trademark symbol. No idea why that happened. I feel I should at least clean that junk up so it's more readable, but so lazy.

Also, yeah, I originally thought all the comments happened the day I looked at them too, but Blogger is just a shitpiece and seems to like to note what TIME things happened, but not what DATE because, yeah, that makes a lot of sense. So, no, those comments happened maybe a month ago and they're from my friend who I made The Enchanted Nemesis with. He seems to randomly decide he needs to belittle me through the internet, which is nice. Although he tried to act like it was a joke. At any rate, if you actually read the whole entry, you have proven him wrong. YES!

Also, he's technically a member on this board but the likelihood of him actually reading this or any other topic is slim to nil.

I can't seem to find the other post you mentioned...though I remember writing it sort of. Arguably like the best thing I've ever written, in my opinion, is somewheres on that blog. It is called "Crazy Always Wins." THAT'S ALL I GOT 2 SAY.
Jeff
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Joe had a blog? Honestly, I?ve never even noticed that tab before but there it is at the bottom just sitting there hanging out with ?Legal Stuff? and ?Enchanted Nemesis?. I suppose next you?ll be telling me that there?s a YouTube page as well.

To be somewhat on topic, I love how Xytron?s got a raygun pointed at the kid?s head, did not see that at first. DAMN THIS SELECTIVE BLINDNESS!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:50 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Selective blindness is almost as good as selective deafness!

The post I was talking about, Joe, was called something along the lines of sleeping in the same bed as your sister. Haha I can't remember it exactly so I'm not going to quote it exactly. I did notice the weird symbols too...and at first I was really confused, and then I understood that they were just in place of normal symbols. Oh well...I still got through it.

That's kind of funny that it doesn't tell you the date of the comments....I thought I was pretty special. But apparently no. Hahhaa
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 pm  Reply with quote

Ah, yes, I found it. I have to say I just read it over and loled at calling the teacher "Dr. Kickass." Oh I just make me laugh so well!

And, yes, blog. I made that back when I was out of my undergrad university and REALLLY didn't want to get a job and geniuinely thought there might be some possibility in getting enough money to survive off of Google Ads. Honestly though there's not a huge difference between that and LTM except more of LTM is about my opinion on various forms of media and the blog is more my opinion on LIFE, bro, and random stories. I should maybe just do more of that for LTM instead of trying to avoid sounding like a blogger-type because I think I have more fun and it's a lot closer to what "real" writing looks like for me, which usually makes it of a slightly higher quality.

I dunno if you were kidding or not but there is a Youtube channel. Gringo made it to coincide with some stuff I don't believe he's gotten around to writing yet. Then there's my channel which mostly just has all of both Enchanted Nemesis films.

And I am glad you noticed Xytron's gun. It came out a lot smaller than I meant for it to and I wasn't even sure if it was clear what it was supposed to be (which happens a lot when I draw things).
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:39 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha yeah I laughed out loud a couple of times in that one too....

I used to blog a little bit on my msn space when those were cool at one time...I was pretty funny sometimes too, I must say. Comedy is great...there's always without fail, one person who is amused -- the person writing it. Everyone else just falls into place.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:51 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I have three children with my first cousin. I know this will be a fun night at the drive in.