ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  OH! So THIS was the place I forgot about!
ookook
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

No, no, no! It's not as bad as it sounds! See, my computer suffered a fatal death recently. Like... Fatal... As in everything was gone. So.... I started over.

And before I realized what was happening, I found myself in a box with a throbbing bruise on the back of my head, a gash on my foot, and a clean pair of underwear packed next to me; I had just finished putting everything back to what it was, and spent four-five hours on a piece of music that I composed that was also deleted along with the rest of my computer, when something sneaked up behind me and knocked me out. So I was in this dark box, and heard strange voices coming from outside. I was still groggy from the head-beating, so I couldn't make out any words, and eventually, I felt the box being picked up and tossed into something, and the trunk of a car closing above me. Soon after, the car's engine began to rumble, and we drove off. The smooth engine and the long drive made me fall back into unconsciousness.

After what seemed like hours of back pain, there was finally light, althought it seemed like a flashlight. The box opened, and a masked figure took me out. It turns out I was cuffed. "We're in Vermont now. We're about 45 minutes away from the Canadian Border. We have to meet my accomplice there and transfer you over."

I tried to speak, but the masked figure struck me down and handed me a plate of old-looking food. I scarfed it down, starved from the long hours of not eating. I tried to escape, but there was nowhere to run. When we were back on the road, the masked figure allowed me to stay in the car.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked, and the masked figure replied simply, "Canada."

About half an hour later, we arrived at the border. It was about 3 in the morning, and security was at its lowest. I was held at gunpoint and we crept around the side of the border patrol, not uttering a sound. There, the masked figure's accomplice met us, and I went with him into another car, this time, stuffed in the trunk again. About six hours later, I arrived at a lake house where I hung out with my Dad and his family, babysat some kids for a week and swam in the lake. Then I came back.

THEN, I started restoring the essentials to my computer, but by then had completely forgotten about Listen To Me... UNTIL TODAY!

So I've returned and stuff. Praise me, yay!

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha very good. I hope you enjoyed Canadaland!