ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Indiana Jones IV
Gringo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:12 pm  Reply with quote
Sheriff de El Town

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be upon cinemas next year. I am a dork, so I have read a lot of rumors and -- OMG SPOILERS -- some people say it will revolve around aliens what brought these super powerful crystal skulls to Earth.

Am I the only one who really, really doesn't like the idea of aliens being involved? Take a look at the teaser poster for the fourth movie (http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html). That there skull in the background looks like the generic alien face from all those episodes of Unsolved Mysteries. Embarassed

If aliens visiting ancient South American cultures are involved, I hope that the movie at least makes up for this fact by including several jokes about how lazy Mexicans are.
Jeff
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:00 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Your not the only one that thinks Indiana Jones and the Extra Terrestrial is worthy of a ?no?.

I want to say if it does come to, ?Oh, the skulls, well?Aliens, they brought?em? then I?m going to point the blame on good old George Lucas who can?t seem to let go of Stars and their many Wars.

I remember watching something about crystal skulls on the Discovery or History or Distovery Channel. They were supposedly made in Mexicoland and if they were all brought together, something really good or really bad would happen. Nothing about aliens though but there was a guy that believed it had something to do with Atlantis and we all know that Atlantis sunk into the kingdom of the molemen and didn?t rocket off into space.
USAgent
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:46 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I've read some entries about how one must enter random insane facilities and areas out in the rural deserts of Buttfuck Tennessee in order to retrieve a set number of artifacts which must never, ever be brought together.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:32 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Harrison Ford is still Indy? Surprised
PK
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

I'm gonna see dat dere movie, but if it's about aliens I will pee on my seat and the screen when it's over.
Jeff
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE!

Anybody see this? I caught it a few days and found it to be?a movie. It wasn?t great but it wasn?t all that bad either. I?d consider reviewing it but I think Gringo would do a better job and he already reviewed the others as well.

THERE?LL BE NO STEALING OF THUNDER THIS DAY!

CAPS!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

YOU JUST GOTS TO SEE Y'ALL SOME INDY4!!!

I loved it, seriously! It's like OLD SCHOOL LUCAS, not thw new-school emo Hayden Christen making of Darth Vader crap. I felt like it was a time warp right back to the great old Reagan days. And this time Indy battles commies not Nazis! It was as much fun as buttfucking young men and a pig in the back of a Chevy truck. And that is fun, believe you me.

Better yet, Indy4 is as much fun as driving a Silverado. And Karen Allen is in it and she still looks great! You just have to see it. It rocks the butt.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:24 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I agree completely with Jeff and not at all with Phenom. Especially regarding Karen Allen.

And yeah I was gonna review it too but Gringo claims he will, though he's been saying that for over two weeks now I think.

I want an animated .gif of silly CGI alien making a mean face.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:25 am  Reply with quote

Oy, Jeff. Gringo has this phenomenal(?) idea of us doing a week of Indy recap shit in which he is going to put up all his old reviews of the movies in a row and then at the end have a review of the Crystal Skull. He said we could all do reviews of the new one and have some sort of massive extravagant 3-part update with our various opinons. Yawwwwn. It would've made a lot more sense if we'd done this about two weeks ago, but whatever.

Anyway, yeah, if you can be bothered, I guess it'd be nice if you wrote up your own feelings on the thing; make it as long or short as you'd like and do yo pretty pictures and such, whatever you can manage. I guess by some time next week. Unless you don't wanna do it, that's ok too.

I might also do a review of Fate of Atlantis or Desktop Adventures...maybe both, maybe just one. If there's something Indy related you'd like dibs on let me know. I'd actually be more willing to hand over FoA than Desktop Adventures, because it's stupider and I'd probably be more amused writing about it. But there's also Last Crusade as an option, and all those fool Nintendo games which I've personally not played.

YOU TELL ME!!!! SON!
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:01 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Sounds good to me, I?ll take the (S)NES games because I can?t find my disks for Last Crusade or FOA. I?ve got Infernal Machine and Emperor?s Tomb but Gringo already covered those. If you decide to review Last Crusade, I?ve got a picture you can use for it already made up from something else I was working on.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:18 pm  Reply with quote

Ok, I may do that. I don't have access to any of the games right now...it's going to be shoddy reviewing based off of memory. What else is new?!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:28 pm  Reply with quote

Also, if you wanna do a Crystal Skull one, do that first, because Gringo's plan is to put those up before the video game ones. Again, if you want you can make it quite short, considering we're going to have three of the bastards anyway. Or it can still be long! Whatever floatz yo boat.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:40 am  Reply with quote

I AM THE MONARCH OF THE SEA! I AM THE RULER OF THE CU--

I like the Willie button. What are the those three salamis with strings around them?
Gringo
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 am  Reply with quote
Sheriff de El Town

That's the sankara/shankara stones from Temple of Doom.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA BRITISH TAR IS A SOARING BIRD...
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Whoa, look how many views this topic has. Currently 1234.