ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Welcome Back Magdalene
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:04 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Nice to see you back...crazy that you couldn't sign in for so long...it's been months. You are definitely smart enough to join in on our (rather occasional) friendly (?) banter.

I don't really take any initiative in here anymore...if something interests me, I will comment...but I dunno. I have bursts of enthusiasm. Anyway, not in a great mood today but I was happy to see your name pop up on here.

This is my first time enduring a Fathers Day (as a mother) and I hate it.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:22 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

thank you caity!! I'm sorry about father's day. maybe turn it into mother's day part 2. I am curious, has the sperm donor paid child support yet? If not,I'm thinking now may be the time to get his parental rights terminated. adoptions go a lot faster and smoother if the bio father's rights have already been terminated. You live in canada right? I could probably get the forms for you if you want! I wonder if he's thinking about what a cretin he is today. is caspar doing well? i cant believe its been 8 months. if you want, you can send me more pictures! I cant believe I'm not pregnant yet. I'm hoping its god related rather than uterus. I've thought i was infertiile for so long though. its ok, I'd like to adopt, but this means i cant "accidentally" get pregnant. child aquiring will have to be calculated when we have the resources, and i'll be 30-ish by then. so sad...
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Soo many people wait until their late 20s or early 30s to jump on the baby train...I think there are advantages and disadvantages to both; having children young, or being a bit older. Either way, whether it is direct spawn or adopted, raising a child is one of the best things you can do, and a very huge purpose in life. It'll happen soon, I'm sure. My brother and SIL took like 3 or 4 years to conceive...fertility problems are widespread, but most times when people stop thinking about it, it will happen sooner. Easier said than done, I'm sure.

I'll email the rest of this post to you because I'm incredibly paranoid of information getting out....a couple of weeks ago I Googled my name and a thread on this forum came up where we were all talking about how much of a douche the sperm donor is...so yeah not good for any possible legalities that may come up. So yeah, Joe deleted that thread and a couple others, and he changed my name. But yeah, I changed my email address so I'll go and get your addy from my old one and send you the rest of the answers to your questions, along with a couple of pictures.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:42 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I don't mean to make this an impersonal conversation but what are the advantages of having kids at a young age? Does it just mean you can have more of them?
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:13 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

it means you can still be young when they're grown up!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Thank you! I wasn't going to dignify him with a response...but yeah. So like, my mom had my brother at 19, she now has two grandchildren at the age of 45....I think that's pretty amazing.

And then there's the whole energy factor. Face it...a 19 year old parents is bound to have more energy to deal with a fussy baby and children in general than a 40 year old.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:58 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

yeah, its the same story with my parents. this woman i work with is going to tell me all about treating infertility though because she was infertile and had to go through a lot to get pregnant, now she has 4 babies.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

You can still have as much energy at 29 than 19. 19 just looks so... white trash. Or Catholic.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:43 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Fuck.
You.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Well, aren't YOU the egomaniac? What makes you think that was even addressed to the anonymous person I am writing this to? I was talking about Catholics in general.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:35 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

its still offensive to catholics and everyone who isnt intentionally trying to be ignorant. Phen please stop this character you're always doing. We will accept you for who you really are. just be yourself!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I would like to state that I won't accept Phenom regardless of how he acts.
Emo
He still gives me the giggles from time to time, though.
Mr. Gurbick
Additionally, as a technically valid Catholic, I give Phenom permission to insult them unceasingly.
Retarded Technology
i luvs u emoticons
Magdalene
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

i had a dream about you 3 nights ago and you were a real jerk to me. you havent been forgiven yet. i drove all the way to new york to go to your stupid, boring new year's eve party and you treated me like i was a freak. by the way, your haircut looked terrible!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:22 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Yeah, that sounds like me. Except for throwing a New Year's Eve party. I don't think I'd do that. I quite hate New Year's Eve. Also, the bad hair cut. As I have curly hair, it's hard for me to have a legitimately terrible haircut. Unless like half of it was shaven off or there was a spiral in it or someting ridiculous like that.

But, yeah, otherwise, spot on.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

it looked the scarecrow's from batman the animated series. yes your curly locks are adorable. i was SO excited about seeing you and i dont think we can be friends anymore. he's all your's catie!