ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Add to the story.
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:59 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

"It's ironic," said the chain-smoking televangelist, "because churches are made to practice religion. Atheism," a pause "isn't a religion, but a mere lack thereof. I guess Atheists go to church to practice not practicing religion. I don't know."

ookook
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

"Personally," replied the chef, whose role here was increasingly irrelevant, "I see Atheism as a label for those who do not have a religion, whether they classify themselves that way or not," He paused a moment, flipping an ostrich-meat burger onto the grill as he ruminated, "But do Atheists really go to Church? I've yet to see someone as such go."

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:15 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, nice ook.

I choose not to continue this story, but I will read it.
USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:40 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

The televangelist paused to take a heavy drag o' tobacco, then took his child-safety utensils and divided a portion of the chocolate cake that sat before him. He fed it to his gaping maw, ruminating.

Ostriches aren't burgers, he concluded wordlessly.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Suddenly a Swedish atheist forcefully forces his way into the low security televangelist's studio of practically insignificant ratings, tearing his shirt over his rippling muscles and howls a primordial scream known only to our most distant ancestors of the last Ice Age where they would scrap at rival clans over glacier and permafrost for the last remaining pieces of precious firewood while proceeding to exclaim, "Atheism is indeed a religion, you poor dimwitted halfwit, and I intend to prove it! Is thy pathetic little studio of practically insignificant ratings truly a church or but a crass flea circus tourist trap for the unsophisticated simpletons! Yaaarrghh!"

He would then inexplicably cut a portion of chocolate cake in a polite and delicate manner and pick at it with a cake fork he had somehow retrieved from the chef.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:05 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

And he lived happily ever after.

USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

"This is my one way ticket to mad!" He said, objecting to the Swedish's gentleman's boasts. Unfortunately, the strength of his conviction was rendered impotent by waxy, chocolate cake falling out of his mouth and onto his white dress shirt, because if there is any way to fill a sentence with more of these things with letters without placing one after the other it's to describe, in length, the color of a shirt. I believe it was starched. Although the validity of starch being a color and resulting riot would be best saved for another time.

Last edited by USAgent on Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

hoseking
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:30 am  Reply with quote
A girl.

I love the posts! Really very interesting conversation....

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:03 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

It is so good you are here! All the forum members are currently in the market for hydraulic hoses!
ookook
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

The chef's eyes narrowed, and his lips pursed as he grew deep in thought. Once more flipping the ostrich-meat burger, he pressed the grill of his spatula down on the frier, steam sizzling as the air escaped. Satisfied, he lifted the patty with the spatula, pressing its grill down on a Friar, who proceeded to scream in agony as the heat permeated his scalp.

Taking a breath, the chef turned around and faced the two others, locked in chocolate cake combat.

"You both bring up very valid points," he said, lathering bacon grease onto the Friar's belly, "But what if someone denies the existence of a higher being, but also denies the idea of atheism?"
He removed the patty from the Friar's head, moving it instead onto the belly, slapping it in place as he screamed in tormented pain once more. The chef nodded approvingly as he began kneading one of the Friar's abdominal muscles.

kaylaleonard47
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 am  Reply with quote
A girl.

I enjoyed this... So interesting! Keep it up

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:30 pm  Reply with quote

Oh oh bye Kayla
Jeff
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:12 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I don't get it, what are these bots supposed to do? Older ones would be all "Wha-ha-ha? goobd stary broh! Chex owt mein stuph here" then a weblink, these just bump old threads.

Maybe they have to make a few posts to try and blend in before telling us about great deals on shark cages and conduit.

Why must they play games...
francescahanson
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 am  Reply with quote
A girl.

USAgent wrote:
"It's ironic," said the chain-smoking televangelist, "because churches are made to practice religion. Atheism," a pause "isn't a religion, but a mere lack thereof. I guess Atheists go to church to practice not practicing religion. I don't know."

I don't know if I understood it right the atheists do not believe in Jesus? Is that true?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm  Reply with quote

Francesca is the most educated robot. She gets to stay because she is more eloquent than Lauren.