ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Sign here if you've died.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:20 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Hello! I've noticed the forum is largely inactive so I can only assume there've been a vast number of deaths in our wonderful little community. I suspect a conspiracy of some sort! Either the government or...hmmmmm...not the government. Anyway, that narrows it down some.

Anyhoo, just to clear things up, sign here ("signing" on the internet means you just make a post what has your name in it, I think) if you've died, then we'll know not to expect a post from anymore. Feel free to include any other relevant/entertaining information, e.g, date/time of death, how it happened, what the afterlife is like, etc.

Cheers, chums!!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:23 pm  Reply with quote

Joe.

Died during the superbowl during some important goal being made, because it's ironic, I guess.

DBW (Death By Wanking). Misfired, choked on own semen.

Afterlife is a lot like beforelife except all the internet is dial-up. Disappointing.
Jeff
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:15 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Can I be exempt from this? Because I ?Internet die? a lot.

As for the forum slowdown, maybe we (and by that I mean you) should make sub forums like all the popular websites like to do. This way people can join in and talk about stuff and things by category which I assume is the preferred method of online communication when it comes to these sort of things.

On the other hand, we (and by that I mean us) could write a bunch of reviews filled with inaccuracies to open the floodgates of rabid fan peoples all wanting to complain about stuff because isn?t that what forums are about anyway?

I?ll give you an example.

The Matrix is the worst movie ever made in the history of cinemax. Christopher Reeves portrayal or the hero, Nero, is crippled acting at it?s finest. Furthermore, the films villain, Mr. Anderson, is no match for Sephiroth who can fly and has a big ass sword so he can fight Goku in the sequel. The action in the movie was cool though and that guy that played the girl was all right I guess.

Just throwing stuff out there, that?s how Idea are made while sober.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:29 pm  Reply with quote

No one is exempt from death, Jeff. No one. That reminds me, I need to upload that hooker.

Although I am not discounting your ideas, I think a bigger issue is both that we've never really had a particuarly large amount of recurring visitors (also known as fans, I think) and, additionally, a forum is probably as good as its administrator, or basically someone that makes sure to keep the thing jumpin' with all kinds of topical wonder. I know I don't feel like doing that shit!

But, yeah, those are valid points you make; I just thought this forum was for all manner of general nonsense already. Misleading people is a good idea, I support that muchly.

I did not know Cinemax had been showing The Matrix.
Jeff
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:05 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

It was either Cinemax or go with a Sci-Fi channel reference so I went with the former because they show movies with women shaking their boobs ?n? such at night.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:55 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Aye.

Internet-death came to "caity the internet person" due to incredible levels of stress and worry.

Internet-purgatory is not much better.

Last edited by BabyDragon'sMom on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCC
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 am  Reply with quote
Internet Jesus

JCC

Died because everyone else was doing it.

ookook
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Ook.

Died the moment the words, "Sharpie", "Friend", and "Exceptional" were said simultaneously.

Choked on lotsa spaghetti.

USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:08 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I've been lurking here for weeks desperate for a fresh post. With no original content to fill the boards, I've been baffled from the sheer amount of guests we've been getting.

I say we all become honoary LTMers (hahaha how gay) by submitting reviews and such. I'm pretty sure this was said earlier in the topic BUT THIS IS FRESH AND NEW IDEAS SO I'M ALMOST GOD DAMNED CERTAIN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:29 am  Reply with quote

I fully agree with this, but it's under the new regime in which I critique and insult you before uploading your shizz.

NOW DOESN'T THAT SOUND INVITING GO TO IT!!!!!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I enjoyed the homo overtones of Sephiroth and Clod's relationship. Brokeback Mountain was just a live-action shameless rip-off of FF7. Take away the monsters and a plot which made sense and all you have is some uneventful homosex Hollywood style.

There really has to be a good reason why no male lead in the FF series has ever been involved in a sexual relationship since uh... FF4, I believe. Yes, RPG's and sex always make for some good forum non-inactivity. Yes, we are seeing some forum non-inactivity right here. Yes.

I saw this feature on how Israeli wine is good. I expect homo's and the Pope would like it. I don't know too much about wine so I really can't comment on the quality of Israeli wine. Although sangria wine excites me.

Oh, I love that sangria wine
When I'm with friends of mine
It's all so legal and it gets you so high
It uh... grows on a vine?