ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE FIRST TEN MINUTES!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did it make you feel!?
Changed my life!!! (for the better)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Changed my life!!! (for the worse)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Made me question my faith!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Made me buy a new hat!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Made me feel like a woman again!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Made me feel like a woman for the first time!!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Made me an alcoholic!!!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Rocked me like a hurricane!!!!!
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Can't even describe what it did to me!!!
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I thought it was pretty cool.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: OMG Reply with quote

IT WAS ME WHO DID IT!!!!!!! Shocked
FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIECE OF SHIT!

YOU GOT NO PLACE TO ETC.
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: run to now!!!! Reply with quote

WAZ up!

Fun?

Sorry for punking my vote. If I could take it back I would, but I knew then what is still true today: my lifeforce is leaked through a hole that is opens wider every day that the movie remains incomplete - therefore changing my life for the worst because of the realization that this thing will not be the atom bomb that it was supposed to be but instead a slow and steady incramental small bombs campaign over a long span of time. We may have to supe up the Hype Wagon so we can get away with the WMD's! Twisted Evil

! (Cryptic analagies of war and mysticism may or may not be foreshadowing for the infamously secret third and final installment of the Enchanted Nemesis Saga!!)
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find your analogistic writing bizarre yet boundlessly intriguing. Keep up the good work, old salt.
Magdalene
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i recently watched it again, and i didint like it that much. i really didnt like the blowjob scene. cant you make a pg version?
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think that is a very good idea because the important parts in the plot and the themes can be preserved for the most part if one were to cut out the grotesque and vulgar parts. It would make the whole thing shorter as well wich might make it more appealing to some people.

Would you think it would be good to cut it at them kissing? I think you could just cut from them kissing to the "cumshot" shot because you still need to see the text:'IT IS DONE!' to show that they ave established a union of sorts and the comma on the EN face could just symbolize a sloppy kiss.

I would be difficult though too because of the music but I think that could be a good edit. I've always had a part of me that wanted to trim the whole thing down and make it more viewer friendly - moving faster, less objectionable, etc. I am lazy however.

Rolling Eyes
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could not disagree more. That scene more than any other in either film tends to get the biggest response from just about everybody I've ever shown it to. I would never want to lose it.

Additionally, both films are highly offensive in almost countless ways. The first one is a lot stupider in its offensiveness (the rampant usage of the word "fag" is worth noting) but to try and make a friendly version of either movie is a completely absurd notion. Certain character aspects would be completely compromised (COMPROMISED!!!) in doing this, e.g., that the EN stores objects and a cat in her uterus.

Secondly, Magdalene/Tiffany is a nutter.

Thirdly, the idea that I would have any involvement in going back to edit a 3D Movie Maker film I made five years ago is what I would dub retarded insanity. I've wasted a lot of time on these films. If I were to waste anymore it would be on a sequel and nothing else.
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I know and I also agree with you, because like Ialluded to in my previous post, I'm too lazy to go back and actually change anything.

But it is a notion I've considered before and if someone were to do it I wouldn't object to it. I would still stand by the original "Director's Cut" as the ulitmate in storytelling masterpieces that it is though.

Cool
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somebody else were to do it I'd be all for it. But I cannot imagine any situation in which that would ever happen.
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well why doesn't Magdalene do it!?!? Rolling Eyes
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, go on then!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: