ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  In your dreams...
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:35 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

That is slightly creepy that there are so many...when I think back on what I was doing, I can't believe how stupid that was...I guess some people can be really good with words and suck you in to thinking you're in love with someone you've never met before. It's weird...down with internet relationships! My sister-in-law's brother up and moved to Texas to marry some girl he met online and it turned out horribly. I'm not sure about any details but I know that it didn't last long.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:22 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

my ex boyfriend (while we were still together) convinced a girl online to divorce her husband who she had a child with, and move to utah to be with him. He'd been internet woing her for a few months before he and I met. She and I broke up with him after we found out, but they just got back together "irl." I can't believe how much money I spent on long distance calls for my internet BFs. How could anyone keep up that lifestyle without skype? I think its mostly due to low self esteem on my part, and nothing better to do. I had no friends because I was homeschooled, then went to college at a really young age. I had no extra curricular activites because my parents thought it would be a waste of money. If you eRetarded Technologyd in anything self expressive in my family, you were ridiculed. Things as simple as styling your hair or putting on make up got derogatory comments.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:39 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

You know, Caity, I can relate to your dream. One time I dreamed I was in my upstairs room and suddenly eight black guys jumped over the wall and tried to brake in. It was quite scary. My racist mind at work? I think not! Maybe most white people just tend to think alike. I think I need more guns just in case.

Oh, and Caity, do you have a brother? I had a rather strange dream last night and you were in it and you introduced me to your brother. He looked like a kind of football jock and I thought he was a cool dude. What is interesting about the dream is that it took place in Iran. I don't know what we were doing in Iran but we were having fun! Of course, you introduced me to your brother when I was about to have sex on a couch with an attractive Iranian woman who looked tanned but was not brown. She had blue eyes. She confessed she was not a virgin and started crying. I then awoke.
USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:26 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Yeah. That was probably where I come in. Though it baffles me how you were able to detect us in the heat of the night.

We are in our prime at that single moment between 12:00 and 12:15 am.

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:36 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, I have three brothers but believe me, none of them look like football jocks. My oldest brother is a tattoo artist, who has the build of a football jock but also sports a red mohawk and leather jacket...second oldest brother also has a mohawk and definitely doesn't have the build of a football jock...he's much smaller. Youngest brother is still a troubled teen with long shaggy Beatles hair and band T-shirts.

Strange dream though, Phen. Dreams are so weird
ookook
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:02 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I had a dream about death and giant meteors and comets and exploding planets and the human species and how it was slowly evolving into an imperfect race and soon to collapse under the strain of their own achievements and how I had to let them know that but I didn't feel like it so everyone EXPLODED! It was freakin' awesome!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:10 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

DAMMIT YOUR BROTHERS NEED TO DONE JOIN THE MAN'S ARMY! You just don't have those fruity haircuts dammit. Dammit, I say. Mohawks... pffffssshhhttt.

And I had another dream about you but this one made slightly more sense. I was at a college in Canada and participating in some Ethics or Philosophy class. I was doing quite well rebutting anything that Catholic priest (yes, a Catholic priest was lecturing) was saying with my superior Buddhist/Stoic/Epicurean philosophy and suddenly the door opened and someone at the back exclaimed "Hi, Caity!". I then turned around and we greeted each other with warm, broad smiles immediately recognising one another and basking in the splendid radiance of one another's presence.

Suddenly I whipped out a revolver and shot you between the eyes but Kaspar remained unscathed. I would then jump out of a five story window and run into a forest where I would twist my ankle and receive a startling image of Buddha. He told me I would be a sage in my next life seeing as how this one would be ending very soon.

This was addressed to Caity by the way.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:34 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

RESTRAINING ORDER AHOY
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:04 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Quote:
RESTRAINING ORDER AHOY

Hahahah nice...
Silence
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

I'm feeling completely left out here in the dreams department.

I hardly ever have dreams that make any sort of linear sense. It's usually just a whole lot of 'clips' that jump around a lot. Often, the only ones that do make linear sense are either nightmares or just really short.

And does anyone else have those dreams where you're about to do something really awesome and you're like "OMG! I NEVER THOUGHT I"D BE ABLE TO DO THIS! THIS IS SO COOL! AWESOME-GASM!" and then you wake up?

I just remembered one of those dreams from when I was really young. I was in this massive room full of desserts and cakes (This is where I sound like a desperate fat kid) and I was about about to start eating and I woke up.

Occasionally I've been able to fall back asleep and continue a dream. that's always fun.

By the way, Phen, you seem to have a lot of dreams about caity Very Happy

Baofu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:57 am  Reply with quote
Zemocles
Zemocles

A few nights ago, I dreamt that Betty White had a cock, and she tried to talk me into letting her peg me.

Mad
Silence
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:49 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

If that's not a nightmare, I don't know what is.

*shudders*

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 am  Reply with quote

Baofu wrote:
A few nights ago, I dreamt that Betty White had a cock, and she tried to talk me into letting her peg me.

Mad

AHAHAHAHA.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:34 am  Reply with quote

Also, at least it wasn't Bea Arthur.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jywmMen6PuA
Silence
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:27 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!