ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Why do women suck?

What is the most suckiest phrase you've ever abused?
Go, Gadget, GOOOO!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Now I know ya'll be lovin' this shit right here
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
This love has taken it's toll on me. She said goodbye~ too many times before
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
You can be my wingman anyday.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
I got the need. The need for speed.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
A wizard did it.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
My level of suck far surpasses the above options.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

USAgent
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:17 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Because no matter how calm or rational a woman may try to act, the second poeple around her start moving and milling about, she starts to get jittery and shit. It's like women have this bizarre urge to go with the crowd on every single thing - if the crowd starts running and yelling, she'll do it, just to fit in. If the crowd starts to come to a standstill, she'll stand still with them. If she can't get what she wants, she'll throw a hissyfit. No matter what kind of logic you apply, she'll just bring up some kind of moronic thought that ends up being completely irrational and based on emotion.

Add to my chain of command.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Eh? Most women are stupid and most guys are stupid. The differences in our sexes change the manner in which this stupidity expresses itself, but the notion of classifying all women in one way is ridiculous stereotyping. Women do it with guys too, for the record. All I'm saying is you are all wrong all the time about everything. Me, however, I'm great!!!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 pm  Reply with quote

ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

You're ALL girls now!!! AHAHAHA! AT LEAST IN MY EYES ANYWAY. UNF!!

atleastuntilyoupostsomemore
PK
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:50 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Women and men all suck.
ookook
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:30 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Women and men all suck YOU!

ohhhh
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:29 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

when I'm being illogical and refuse to see reason its because I want to annoy my husband, to see what he'll do, or because I don't want to be wrong. sorry for sucking.
PK
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:58 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Men have never, and will never, suckle me. And women RARELY do. Take THAT self confidence!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Riiiiight....ouch Joe that slap in the face hurt me quite a lot...hey...I'm a woman, not a girl. I agree with you though, it is ridiculous to stereotype say all guys as chauvinistic pigs...hmm no there are some guys out there who aren't. Stupidity, however does not discrimminate between the sexes.
USAgent
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:22 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Women refuse to hold up their end of the bargain. If you and your new girlfriend work, chances are, you'll have to divvy up the house chores. And chances are, her giant hips and overly long torso will tell her not to do any house chores. She'll probably find any excuse she can to avoid doing the chores she originally chose to take responsibility for. Which means you're essentially fucked. I hate my sister.

USAgent
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

FortheLoveofJoe wrote:
Eh? Most women are stupid and most guys are stupid. The differences in our sexes change the manner in which this stupidity expresses itself, but the notion of classifying all women in one way is ridiculous stereotyping. Women do it with guys too, for the record. All I'm saying is you are all wrong all the time about everything. Me, however, I'm great!!!

Oh no you don't, Mr. President. Don't you start trying to equivocate between men and women. Granted, there certainly are men who are every bit as attention whoring and passive-aggressive as women, but as a whole, THE MALE GENDER HASN'T TURNED THOSE INTO STAPLE ACTIVITIES.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:38 pm  Reply with quote

Yes, I said the stupidity expresses itself differently. It's a checks and balances kind of thing. Women love attention, men are self-centered. Women are attention whores, men are whores.

Firstly, you're generalizing (and so am I), but, secondly, I'm saying for everything annoying about women, there's something equally annoying about men. And, of course, YOU find the annoying female stuff MORE annoying because you don't do it so it confuses you, but if a woman gets annoyed at you, you probably don't perceive what you've done as annoying because you have a penis, but it annoys the shit out of them because THEY don't act that way. See? Nobody's ever happy!

I find more women annoying too, for the record. I'm just saying there's a perfectly biological reason I do. That was just science and you can't refute it.

And I like my sister fine.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:04 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I find many women extremely annoying too but I still think you're being quite ridiculous in your generalization. Joe's right, everyone does things that annoy the other gender but they really don't realize it until they've been told. That's something that most men wouldn't do just for the fact that the woman would probably not listen or mend her ways. But that's not all women. I think it's disgusting that you are bitching about the chores. There are a lot more girls who are clean freaks than who are lazy bitches who don't do anything. Well three out of my four roommates were lazy bitches who didn't do anything to do with housework but I may also be overly clean in certain areas. I think you just don't know any of the right kind of women, or just all American women are like that and they only grow us good girls north of the border.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 pm  Reply with quote

Oopz. I intended to provide a counterpoint for women's passive-aggressiveness in my other post, not to refute that women like attention twice...I was high when I typed it, you see. Uhh, hmm, how about men are too active-aggressive? Yes, that'll do.

And I second the notion that most people, not just women, from America suck...but maybe the women suck more...not me, though. Ha, get it, you guys? Anyway, that's why they suck. Because they don't. Ha, get it, you guys?

Truly though, most American girls don't seem to care much for me. Girls in Italy thought I was hot this one time in, um, in the nineties. Actually, the American girls on that trip apparently thought I was hot too...that was pretty much the last time, though. Whatever, I don't like anybody. My case stands: everybody sucks.

I like arguing with myself. And you LOVE watching.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I totally enjoy watching you argue with yourself. Rather entertaining at the end of a long hot day of gardening.

Also USAgent wrote:
"If you and your new girlfriend work, chances are, you'll have to divvy up the house chores. And chances are, her giant hips and overly long torso will tell her not to do any house chores. She'll probably find any excuse she can to avoid doing the chores she originally chose to take responsibility for. Which means you're essentially fucked. I hate my sister."

Does this mean that your sister is your new girlfriend?
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:36 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

caity wrote:
I totally enjoy watching you argue with yourself. Rather entertaining at the end of a long hot day of gardening.

Also USAgent wrote:
"If you and your new girlfriend work, chances are, you'll have to divvy up the house chores. And chances are, her giant hips and overly long torso will tell her not to do any house chores. She'll probably find any excuse she can to avoid doing the chores she originally chose to take responsibility for. Which means you're essentially fucked. I hate my sister."

Does this mean that your sister is your new girlfriend?

Not in this lifetime. THERE IS HOPE. But, no, I was making a half-hearted comparison between her and one of my number-so-low-im-not-going-to-type-out-which-keeps-you-wanting-more-yes-you-like-me-type-like-this girlfriends.

My sister does shit for anyone but herself and views everyone she comes across in her little adventures as fleshy tools so that she may acquire whatever brand of drug that she shoots into her system. My ex-girlfriend was the exact same way. Reluctant to pick up a broom if it wasn't some time of facial cleansing product...that she shoots into her system. Or whatever the hell you women do with your hygiene.

Essentially, what I can garner from this topic is something I'm using to wrap it up so that I may not reveal the more darker sides to my personality which shows just how much of terrible person I am.

My thought of the day: Having a limited set of intrests which are not compatible with the people you are attracted to is a flaw of both sexes. Branch out a bit or never get laid.

Did I do it right this time, guys?