ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Secrets of teh Job

What will you do?
Violence is the answer.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Dance about like a crazy baboon and kick the manager in the cunt.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Make someone prego then hit the border.
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Sex validates kindness. And I feel needy.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

USAgent
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

At Bestbuy, if you ever hear "code blue" over the speakers, that means there's a shoplifter abound. Worse off, its probably you. The good news is no employee there can legally touch you at Bestbuy. So go ahead and walk out the door with stuff in your hands--you have diplomatic immunity. If they do motion toward you in the most menacing of ways, then sue them. Bestbuy likely wont take the case and will just settle with you to avoid their legal costs.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:45 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Oh, are you a Best Buy worker then? You know there was some guy who did a blog purely about how working there was a shit? It was kind of funny.

Ha, prego.
USAgent
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:21 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Nah. I just hear things through the grapevine. ...Actually, I look up new sales that Bestbuy and CompUSA give for certains brands and inquire about them whenever I' doing absolutely nothing.

To make it seem as if I know what I'm talking about.

Magdalene
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:47 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

When you're a teacher's assistant in a special ed room, and the eacher says "uhh can you please help me?" it usually means you have to change a diaper.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:39 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

today at work I've been filing disorderly conduct write ups for the naughty children, and thought I'd share one:

I am adding suspension days to Mercedes' time. Calling 911 because she wanted her candy cane pen returned is something that wont be tolerated. The police and public safety departments are not to be played with.
dancedance
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:34 pm  Reply with quote
A girl.

If you are at a big box store and hear 'security scan section B' it is all lies. The computer picks a random section to make people uneasy about the crap they are looking at! Also, if the store pushes in store credit cards, they just want to screw you.
USAgent
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:08 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

At most stores such as: Best Buy, Circuit City, Staples, Toys'R'Us, and probably more, the employee password is normally "sales" or "sell", or capitalized versions of the previous. Among other devious things that this password opens up, you can view all information on the inventory of the store including the price the store buys the item versus the price they sell it as. You can also fuck with layaways, reserves, release dates, and about everything having to do with inventory.

dancedance
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:22 pm  Reply with quote
A girl.

I have watched Hackers, but still can not find the 3d intranet to hack toys 'r us to get free sea monkeys
sorryboss
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:11 pm  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

Violence is the answer. I once knocked out a big W worker and look what that got me. I know, you cant see me, but take my word for it.

I am interested in what you have to say, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. In a related side note, i would also like to see you seriously injured in a hang-gliding accident later this week.
USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:23 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

dancedance wrote:
I have watched Hackers, but still can not find the 3d intranet to hack toys 'r us to get free sea monkeys

This sounds like a personal problem. However, I have informed my Iguana. He seems very concerned.

USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

From my bro, since he works at a Marriott or some shit.

You know why all the sheets and towels in hotels are white? Because a bleach boil is the only thing that will get rid of cum and shit stains. Most of the time people don't wipe their ass and leave shit stains, or jizz on sheets, and towels that have the appearance of recent usage by a miner. One that mines for shit. And Jizz.

Also, it's a Hotel's policy to leave the door open when they are making your room up when you go out, but if no one is around they go through your shit. We hardly ever steal anything, but they do learn a lot about you.

Thank god we never consider high maintenance areas to rest our heads.