ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Nightmares

Fair board of random communication means:
I don't think I have once asked Jeeves a damn thing.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Love is a word men use to get laid. Actually, replace 'men' with 'teenagers'. Men have money.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's okay to be fat. Only, you must do it between the hours of 3am and 6am. For if I find you...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb backwards is Bomb The US. Upset somebody.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Women are like fish in the sea. Better with a hook in they're mouth.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I hope you get hit by an uninsured Mexican driving an ice cream truck with La Bamba playing in the background.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I said I was back with Cake. I never said there was enough for everyone.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:43 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Hmm...Daland is pronounced like umm...Dah-lind...Mercedes isn't my favourite but I think it sounds very exotic. Oscar isn't my favourite either but I think it's really cute. I'm not so concerned with a grumpy sounding middle name, I just want a family name. Also, Brigitte is not pronounced Bridget...it's Brig-eetta. German.

Did you actually change your name? That's crazy...

Yeah the guy knows about me being pregnant...we weren't together at the time but we had sort of been a few months prior. Believe me, it is much better not having anything to do with him. I have many more plans for myself than what he's got going for him...although that does sound very bad!

Cossette is a very beautiful name, I've always thought so...Although Les Miserables is a broadway show...splitting hairs, I know. I think that one is too obvious of a name if people know what I do. It would be like naming my son Wolfgang Amadeus. Well not quite but yeah.

Anywho, crazy situation this all is!
USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Matise should be european, yes? I absolutely adore it. It's so majestic. Much more so then naming my child after a Cassete player.

Irvine is a whimsical name my girlfriend insists on. I am thus powerless to suggest otherwise.

Also, 'Daland' is just asking to be poked fun of. Especially if the child in questing is fat. Seeing as the name is pretty bloated, thus suitable for chubby children. Tons of fun will ensue as those fat sacks are abused for they're considerable weight problem. And they eat alot, too.

Terry Hogan is win and awesome. As is Terry Bogard. If my loin spawn are too reluctant to receive it then I guess a variant of my name will be suitable.

It's 'Tra', by the way.

Yeah, all right. Be the batch of assholes that you are and get it out of your system.

Tra
Gay
Ashtray
Gay
Gay

There. Happy?

USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:58 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Oscar is a name that most hispanics in my area deign to give to they're children. I'unno why. Strikes a negative chord in me.

Mercedes is common enough in my race that it'd probably be welcomed if brought in from another race. Exotic, luxurious, spacious, smells good, comfortable seats...

I need some fucking money.

Magdalene
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:56 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

haha and you could insist people call him Wolfgang Amadeus. "Wolfgang Amadeus, you had your hand raised?"
I introducing my name as Magdalene and hopefully it will become commonlaw. No one calls me anything other than tiffany except my in laws who don't know my real name, my husband, and a couple others. BACK 2 PAINT DA HOUSE
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:43 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Ah, I can't have a hispanic or a fat name.....or a whore name. Well anyways my top ones are still Kaspar and Daphne....but we'll see. I still like Eli and Fiora.

Irvine is a last name around here...how do you pronounce it, like irvinn or ir-VINE like a plant vine? Cosette is pronounced koh-zet...it's a French name not in any connection with a cassette player, my god man!
Magdalene
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:57 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

ok now that we are done with names, tell us about the nursery! how are you decorating it? are you a music major? I thought i remember you being that. have you considered alternative delivery methods? like having a doula, having an in home birth, or a natural birth? what gender do you THINK the baby is?
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:48 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha ahh...interrogation!

Umm I'm just going to set the baby up in my bedroom at home here...a friend of my mom's has a crib with a canopy and everything that she is lending to me, so that will be exciting. I am a music major, finished my first year a couple of months ago and then I will go back for my second year in 2008. I think I'll just do the birth the good ol' hospital way haha...and I used to have a pretty strong feeling that it was a boy but now I'm not entirely sure. I just had a doctor's appointment this morning...heard the baby's heartbeat again and measured out to be progressing quite normally. I said to my mom last night that I don't think I've ever gone to the doctor so much in my life as I have in the past few months. Woo hoo!
sorryboss
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:07 pm  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

Magdalene wrote:
Oh! and if you're naming your children after operas and such, I think Cossette is a beautiful name. Cool

If you want a crazy name no ones ever done before, try Janika. Cept not Yanika or however else people seem to want to say it. Just J A NI KA.

Its my name, im a guy, got teased, got over it, now i like it. Except for the weird looks i get from people i've just told my name too. Like they cant raelly believe im telling the truth. Its even more fun when you get pulled over by a cop, and hes debating whether to ask you to tell him your REAL name or to just not say anything.

I am interested in what you have to say, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. In a related side note, i would also like to see you seriously injured in a hang-gliding accident later this week.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:41 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Haha, Janika.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I just watched Tideland, and it made me realize that Jeliza is a surprisingly beautiful name. say it outloud before you knock it!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:06 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb backwards is not Bomb The US. It's a sort of word anagram or something. I think it's great that certain facets of Japanese society have not forgiven the US for Hiroshima. PAYBACK IS A COMIN'!!!

I recently dreamed that I had sex with Sister Bush, the LDS missionary. I awoke in a cold sweat and immediately bowed down on my knees and prayed, "Oh, please no, Merciful Father. Please, no. Lord, please take this cup from my hand!" I tried my damned hardest to never imagine her naked and then that terrible nightmare! I blame it on watching baseball.

I hate you Yanks with a passion and I hope you will suffer and bleed for many a long age and that your end is not swift when my mighty India destroys you. For Lo! Ye have angered Great Shiva and your Latter Day Saints and false prophets cannot save you from your Hell.

Have a nice day!
ookook
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:06 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I had a dream that... umm...

Nope, I can't beat that.

In any case, I was in a Go-Kart, and my neighbor was trying to run me down in a neon-orange minivan, which is quite the atrocious car, mind you, when these folks in orange disc-shaped parachute-thing suits kidnapped me and tossed me into an aquarium, where it was dark and murky and all these giant water creatures were swimming past me.

It was pretty epic.

Anyway, this big Hammerhead Shark swam past me, so I tried to swim further under, but that was a bad idea, seeing as how the deeper you get, the bigger and creepier the animals become. I'm pretty sure I was clinging to a whale's back for my dear life at some point.

The funny thing is, it was more cool than scary, and I could breathe under water, so... yeah.

Y'know those Sugar Maple candies?
Those are good. 100% Pure Maple Syrup for teh win!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Sugar maple candies are very good. That's third on the list of good things from Canada.

The other two things are Tim Horton's and the overall general rejection of McDonald's.

Kids in the Hall was pretty good too.
ookook
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:22 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Tim Horton's is quite excellent, as is the general rejection of McDonalds...

One of the Kids in the Hall's name is McDonald...
PARADOX!
USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I had the oddest dream. I earned a Army Helli-Carrier from the Pepsi points I had accumulated. I crashed it into Utah and began my life as a Gas Station attendant.

The scary thing? No one ever came. TECHNOLOGY HAS PASSED OVER THE MIDDLE AMERICAS.