ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Country heroes done died
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:31 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Yes, my brother, I done has to write this with a heavy heart. Our great heroes, the venerable Mr. Fred Phelps heself is in a better place where there are no faggots, no sir. No faggots getting through them pearly gates into the blue yonder of the heavens. We have seen prophecy foretold as America is destroyed by the homofascist brigade and there is no more freedom of speech.

I remember even there was a time on this very site when the great man Gringo would not let me use the word FAGGOTRY. I understood he was a British gentleman but was he not a Mexican? You have us a Mexican bishop of Satan telling us he don't like faggots neither but he hates fag haters more. I tell you it is a confusing.

And then we come to the real tragedy in this play and that would be the passing of our dear friend, THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR. This man was our hero, he made rasslin' what it is, making it bigger than HULKAMANIA. Bringing a video game to life is what this great man accomplished in his time. Yessuh. He was the WARRIOR. And ULTIMATE. Hard to think it's really happened. Seems just yesterday he was a shaking them ropes like a mother fucker and now he gone. He done gone.

It is a dark time, my brothers, a dark time. I pray for the shining light of JESUS to come for us. No more darkness, no more in night. Now I'm so happy like a thief in the night, praise the Lord, that hooker done bite.

ookook
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:57 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I find your vaguely specific ramblings... on-turning.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:33 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

do not encourage him