ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind-numbing Tedium: A Criticial Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phen Lie-All
Wisegay
Wisegay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Mind-numbing Tedium: A Criticial Review Reply with quote

There I was. So very excited to download the DivX edition of 2E2N, the most anticipated sequel since Titanic 2. My palms sweated with the fury of a light drizzle as I stared at the download meter, a mere three hours or so to download the astounding masterpiece. My heart was in my throat as I hurriedly unzipped the file, burning it to DVD so I could enjoy its grandeur in 42" HDTV glory. I suffered a seizure which would keep me off the Internet for several weeks in just selecting the file on my spiffy Korean DVD/HDD/Tivo-whathaveyou device. Finally after regaining my composure several weeks later I would bravely attempt to select the file once more, this time being able to withstand its anticipation.

How I gasped in awe during the unsealing ritual of that err... big dude. SWITZERLAND indeed! But sadly my interest would diminish soon afterward as the production was even less entertaining than the ninth season of South Park. No mean feat, I assure you. I was simply left with an uncanny feeling of "What?" during proceedings. I'm sorry to say this but the plot was simply found lacking and I have seen WWE storylines to have greater depth. Actually, I had no idea what was going on at all as the plot made less sense than anime. Maybe I just need to watch it again so the plot will make more sense.

Having said that, I still reckon it's better than any Hollywood movie released in the last three years. Yes, people want nothing but movies "exposing" American "failures" against terrorism and movies about gay cowboys. At least there were no gay cowboys or leftist political bullshit.

The voice talent was pretty good, I thought.
FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubbish! I humbly refuse to accept any negative criticism of this film.

I find it very strange that you would find this movie tedious, rather than the first one. I will admit that there are aspects of the plot that remain simply unexplained (that is what the so-called third movie will be for), but overall I would say it is relatively coherent, albeit certainly more complex than the original. You may need to refresh your brains by viewing the original.

Oh, and Sheckerz's plotline does go absolutely nowhere.
steam
A girl.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the movie was great, it's a matter of taste I guess

Last edited by steam on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These bots is gettin too educated...

And this one is even named after my fav video game acquiring service! Whatta trick!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> 2 Enchanted 2 Nemesis All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: