ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index The Enchanted Nemesis
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JOSEPH!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> The Enchanted Nemesis
View previous topic :: View next topic  

LEEDS IS...
A drab industrial wasteland.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A fab industrial wasteland!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
A so-so industrial waswteland.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A cordial surburban atmosphere which is quite enjoyable.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A hardened community of mafia run hooligans and fun haters.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
A pleasnt township with many attractions and fun-filled locals who are willing to share stories of their past fun times there and nostalgia of glory.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pleasnt metropolis with many attractions and fun-filled locals who are willing to share stories of their past fun times there and nostalgia of glory.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never going to make it back to the top flight of football.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: JOSEPH!!! Reply with quote

What is up? How is Leeds? I HAVE A RATHER LARGE "FAVOUR" to ASK OF YOU!!!! Laughing
FortheLoveofJoe
Degrassi School President

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FAVOUR?! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE! THIS! IS! NOT! THE! PLACE!!!!!
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Pro Evoloution 2008 in USA Reply with quote

WEll, I don't understand what you're talking about - I dont understand what you're talking about!

So! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to PURCHASE and SHIP a copy of the PS3 game PES 2008 to ME!!!!! MEEEEEeeE!!!!!! It is released on Oct. 26th in the UK and NOT THE US FOR SOME GAY REASON so I NEED IT TO FEED MY INNER ASS POWERS!

If you choose to accept this mission of bravery and patriotism may Jah bless you and reap financial rewards via Pay Pal that will more than compensate for the mission paramaters.

The game is Pro Evoloution Soccer 2008.

That is all.
Shocked
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have to say I don't understand why you aren't just e-mailing this to me so we can correspond more rapidly, but whatever.

I forsee several problems with this plan of yours. The main one is that PS3 games are region-specific, so unless you get your PS3 mod-chipped (if such a thing is even possible, I really don't know with PS3s), I very much doubt you'll be able to play the game at all.

If you can indeed find a way around this issue, the other problems are that, you'd have to give me the money FIRST (Paypal-style, I suppose) because I am sure as hell not going to wait on this cash from your ass!!!

I've just learned, because that Krazy SOB Keran, got me a stupid-pricey IPod as a going-away present but it didn't make it to the US in time so he shipped it here, that you have to pay a huge amount of cash for technology-based things going in and out of countries, roughly $80 both for shipping it AND receiving it...that's right! BOTH!!! I am not completely sure what items fall victim to this rule, but I have a feeling your game would be one of them, if an IPod was (yes, I paid $80 FOR MY PRESENT).

You'd be able to pay one of the $80 for when it arrived, but I know I am not paying to ship this shit out to you, so you'd have to add $80 on top of whatever the price already was, which I'd guess would be something in the realm of $60-$70. So, yeah, if I'm right, in the end, you are probably looking at roughly $220 for your game ($140 of which would go to me)...and you will not even be able to play it!!!! BANZAI!!!!!

Oh and I suppose I can also mention you technically still owe me $60 for the Enchanted Nemesis webspace. Wink TONY BY THE WAY IS GOING TO TRY TO WORK ON THE SITE AGAIN SOON BLAH BLAH BLAH I NEVER BELIEVE MYSELF ANYMORE WHEN I SAY THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Love,
Joe
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Ho ho ho! Reply with quote

KERAN WOW!

Thank you for your response. I looked into it and I believe I would be able to play the game as long as I have an HDTV - which I do not! I will have to purchase one and I must assess my finances before following through with this master plan that I've had for some time now.

Also, in an effort to legitimize my posting herr, I should implore you to put the whole enchanted film series up on youtube in it's entirity. It is a tease to the leagons of fans who have been waiting so long for the access to awesome to just have the first 10 minutes of 2e2n! So please! Liberate the masses!!!! Wink
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might not definitely be $80 both ways. I guess it has to do with the item and the company you use to ship and stuff. Ipods don't particularly weigh a lot so I don't think weight had a huge factor in it. I think the fact that it is from the UK to the US is in itself a big factor in jacking up the price.

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME THAT IS FINE BUT I HAVE TO SAY I HAVE MY DOUBTS BECAUSE SONY HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY HARDCORE ABOUT COPY PROTECTION AND REGION-SPECIFICITY IS SOMETHING THEY ARE BIG FANS OF!!!!
Bronson, Charles
The Torn Spirit Welder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - I don't know.

Embarassed

I look into it when I have more time. Working too much.
jakeliu
A girl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriotism may Jah bless you and reap financial rewards via Pay Pal that will more than compensate for the mission paramaters.

The game is Pro Evoloution Soccer 2008.

-----------------------------------------
wow gold kaufen|runescape gold|wow gold|Swtor Credits
lucyming
A girl.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working too much.

Greenough
A girl.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, the actual video games don't start to see the system and is targeted on the standard of the sport

buy wow gold
cheapest runescape gold
ookook
Wisegay
Wisegay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I don't know, I'll check to see if there's time before dinner!

Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint! Let's sprint!
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You n the bots yukkin' it up in here, huh?
ookook
Wisegay
Wisegay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're literally having a conversation with each other. It's terrifying so I wanted to pretend it was all a joke.

IT'S TERRIFYING.

Also, Joe I have a present for you in about a year or so. Depends on how quickly I finish it on my terribly low budget.
FortheLoveofJoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I noticed the German one made his own topic. I love how there's a German one.

A YEAR???

Jesus Christ! Way to hype in advance! Who even knows if I'll be alive by then?? I mean I most LIKELY will, but one can always hope!

Can I resell this present at higher value, take all credit for it, and reap fame and fortune???

Thanking you in advance!!!
ookook
Wisegay
Wisegay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH HEY I DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS what a bad human I am yes indeed.

The answer: SURE if you want, I GUESS. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index -> The Enchanted Nemesis All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: