ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Geetar Queero
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:36 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Oh ho ho Joe your latest effort was a good one and I greatly amused myself with it! But were you mocking the attempt of trying to 'press buttons' with an acoustic guitar in a quiet rebellion against the Guitar Hero craze and the abandonment of real instruments or simply mocking the kid's ineptitude?

I too loathe Guitar Hero with a passion but DJ Hero is kinda cool if you manage to pick up the equipment on some special deal. I understand many stores are desperate to rid themselves of DJ Hero as it never quite caught on. But then you may have more fun by downloading a typing speed trainer as it is roughly the same thing. Cool

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:39 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

That thing's several years old at this point. I just update with it around Christmastime since I never write any new Christmas crap. But I think my only motivations at the time of creation were, one, to make a thing about Guitar Hero because it was popular and, two, to make something with (verbal) child abuse because I thought it was funny. But that said the only Hero game I ever got was the first Guitar Hero. I found it really boring and frequently felt I should just be trying to get better at guitar. Which is kind of how I feel about those games in general. It seems kind of crazy to me that people would go through the trouble of spending the money and effort on piecing together an entire fake band.

Plus, the majority of the songs on that original game were shitty hair metal and such which didn't help things neither.