ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  JOE, I heard
Lauren2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:06 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

That you met my friend Kris. Thats kind of strange.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

IT IS, isn't it? I was going to tell you but he got to you first. I saw the back of his head again today...he didn't even know I was there. Scary, no? You can tell him this if you want to upset him. He's a very lovely chap. I like him soooo much more than you.

Anyway, because he did a drawing for me that ought to establish legit internet cred, I'll probably be writing something for this god forsaken site for a change featuring said drawing.
Lauren2
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:09 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

He is my little comedian. We grew up in the same dump ass Wyoming town. Way back in the day we thought LTM was the funniest thing EVER. The Cheese and Broccoli Soup article is classic. (Such fools) Im glad you got to meet him. He wrote the eggstractor article http://www.listentome.net/stuff77.php remember. BTW how did you find out that we be homies? I dont get it.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:08 am  Reply with quote

Yes, he also wrote this one: http://www.listentome.net/stuff115.php I was always a big fan of the picture at the bottom.

I don't entirely recall how I found out you were homies, but I guess it happened quite a long time ago? Somehow or other (even though I'm pretty sure Gringo was the one who put up the Eggstractor), he got in touch with me or vice versa or something, I think to talk about him doing the second article, and I remember talking to him on MSN a few times and him telling me he was your friend, which I feel like maybe I didn't believe at first because I was like HUH WHAT IS THIS, EVERYBODY ON THE INTERNET KNOWS EVERYBODY? BULLSHIT.

It was something like that but I honestly don't really remember at this point. But basically I talked to him like 50 years ago about internet matters and he made it apparent at some point you were friends. He also e-mailed me once to tell me to put up your articles and I responded by putting up another one of mine like a big jerk. (I think I put yours up eventually though...) And I also remember having a conversation with him about becoming a big internet success and asking him about how he got his comics published and how it paid him more than his job fixing bikes or some such. These are the few murky memories I've salvaged from the few areas of my old brain left that haven't had holes bored into them by drugs.

Cheese and Broccoli Soup article is by Dan so I automatically I have to hate it though I will read it again anyway.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 am  Reply with quote

Incidentally, I didn't know what he looked like in case he wondered about that. I had to ask one of the people behind him "Are any of you Kris?"

Of course this will all be detailed in my in-depth Comic Con coverage.