ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Chicken Pot Pie is neither pot nor pie

Worst Food Ever!!!!!!!
Pasta Salad; for it is not salad nor pasta. Who the fuck do you think you are fooling? YOU ARE LIVING A LIE YOU CUNT. Shape up or ship out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fucking collard greens. It smells like concentrated ass discharge. Your texture ranges from runny mucus to soft booger.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tacos are visually reminiscent to poorly washed vagina.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Shrimps! Eat a dick! You look like dirty insects before you're peeled. And fucking sweaty maggots afterwards. You smell like a $5 hooker.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have been reading Joe's old articles again. ARRGH. Fuck! Shit!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
How dare you, RAISINS? How the fuck dare you? Nobody likes you and you look like dried miniature testicles.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Shellfish! Under water sea spiders! You're the Uncle of Fucking Insects! You know what? You are SO FUCKING WRONG that if I Eat YOU, I WILL DIE! YOU are so Fucking selfish, That You are NAMED SHELLFISH
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
FUCK YOU PRINGLES. HIDING IN A CAN SO YOU DONT GET CRUSHED IN MY SHOPPING CART....PUSSY! Potatoes don't shape that way you unnatural pee face.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baked Potato you have a sloppy reputation. Of all the potato side orders you are the fucking laziest. You can't even be bothered to shave.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue Cheese I got something to say. YOU SMELL LIKE THE INSIDE OF MY GRANDMA AND TASTE OF ASSCRACK SWEAT.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

USAgent
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

It's about time shitty food got what was coming to it.

You know what I hate? Cottage Cheese. Do you know what it be? Fermented milk, that's right, is be rotten milk that isn't even cheese (hardly!). I make you by accident all the time and throw up a little in my mouth when I smell you. Only old people eat you, and that's because they don't have teeth and you are one of the few things they can remotely put down. You are a naughty.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Excuse me sir,

I take GREAT offense to the fact that you dare speak ill of TACOS, the staple diet of my proud Mexican heritage and I am reporting this as a human rights violation and a downright racist mark. You stupid gringo cunt. Just get back on your fucking Mayflower and sail back to all your whitey faggotland.

YOU IN MEXICAN HISPANIC LATINO AMERICA DEL NORTE MEXICO VIVA SOME SHIT VIVA!!!

VIVA LOS TACOS HOMBRE VIVA!!!

And I also like baked potato and Pringles but I completely agree with you on cottage cheese. Ironically, we call it WHITE cheese here cos it so like a gringo whitey. I also hate shrimp but you should try prawns.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:56 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I was under the impression that USAgent was negroidal? Or am I just so open-minded that I assumed diversity where there was none?

Also, I guess being black doesn't necessarily make you not a gringo.

Also, I like tacos.
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Gringos are candy asses. I simply must disagree with the WHITE cheese for it is sometimes throw into the mix with my pizza, which is food created by Italian peasants that no good try hard fucking cheese-on-toast pretender.

Tacos makes my SHIT SMELL WORSE. Mexican food is cheaper than cat food and yet are supposed to be for people. How can you fucking live with yourself? Don't get me started on the absurd avocado fetish.

I am negroidal. Which means I am incapable of identifying diversity efforts. I also lack a bone in my ankle that allows the water rehash of flight. Swimming. There are too many things going on with that word.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Isn't it stupid how Mexican beer and tequila are so much more expensive than Mexican food? On second thought, no, I guess not as Corona and Jose Cuervo are some good shit but I think the remains of dog shit goes into tacos. Dog shit tastes great when baked! Very Happy

But as a negroidal you only likes them FRIED CHICKEN 'n' grits at the Baptist church on a Sunday, am I right? Nah, I'm jus messing.

But, seriously, you never would go on a cruise ship, right? There's like a 1% chance of their sinking so I guess I can't blame you. I should open a business in getting sea water for black people as they always want a bottle of it for some bizarre reason but never get it themselves. I will call it King Shaka's Genuine eThekwini (lagoon) Seawater and make me a mint!

jakeliu
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:30 pm  Reply with quote
A girl.

Also, I guess being black doesn't necessarily make you not a gringo.

-----------------------------------------
wow gold kaufen|runescape gold|wow gold|Swtor Credits
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:28 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Wow, this one pulled out all the stops and managed to be very on-point in his discussion. I will now ban him.