ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  LTM weirdly popularish again for some goddamn reason

Happy to be on the off-the-rails success wagon?
I am, at that.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
I'm afraid. I feel we should find our way back onto the rails.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Why aren't the seats cushioned?
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Joke option.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Since everyone always likes to know that something they like is popular and cool and has achieved mainstream acceptance I am here to tell you that, starting end of Mayish, LTM, despite a general dearth of updates, began weirdly climbing back up to reach its former basic level of popularity. Last month and so far this month we've been averaging about 1100-1400 (supposedly unique) visits daily and on the 12th and 13th of July we got 2361(!) and 2041 visits respectively. No, I don't know why.

I don't know exactly when it was, but I recall a period during which updates were pretty regular and our average was about the same so apparently I don't have to update and we get just as popular anyway. There was another point in which I updated frequently and we got closer to 1800-2000 daily so we're not quite there, but, I mean, for a site that's never updated this is still pretty darn good, huh?

I can't see anything particularly abnormal in regards to what people are looking at. Lauren's Robbery article and Jeff's fake video games are still a big draw, however the stats still claim far more people visit this forum (uh?) and the main page (uh????). The only new element that's been stirred into the interpot is that, I guess because Spielberg recently said some nonsense about Jurassic Park 4, people are now finding their way to Gringo's fake JPIV article by way of search. Also, more people seem to want to move to Jersey City lately so they're finding my article about that place. Oh and there's an unexplained resurgence in interest in Rampage: Total Destruction so Jeff's review of that comes up.

Mind you none of these really make a huge dent in our visits at all because the top hit is JP4 and only 62 people got here by searching for it. So it's ultimately sort of negligible.

I hope you all enjoyed this uselessly detailed information and are happy to be on board the off-the-rails success wagon.
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

JP4? Please tell me they're going with that "Raptor soldiers with mounted machine guns" idea that was tossed around years ago. I know it would be stupid, but I also kind of want to see it.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:48 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Oh, oh, I have to write another Korean movie review because they happen to be such epic RATINGS KILLERS! Twisted Evil

I was informed my Summer Scent review killed the loyal fanbase by 75% and we have never recovered.

ANAL RAPE RUGBY IS BACK 2011 STYLE. Anal rape to the XTREME GLOBAL HARDCORE TRENDING WORLDWIDE and the Russians want their revenge. You thought you had some double-P before but this time it's for the hexa-P bonus round final.