ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Damn
Lauren2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

It has been a month. Dis shit is dead. I though Joe would be uploading like a mad man who is a crazy loon. But joe, Whens gunna be muh turn?
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:57 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Joe is busy with reality-based stuff, I think. As if something else is happening in his life besides this site. The liar.

ookook
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

That's pretty much the case with all of us. Sorta.

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha we clearly all check it regularly, though!

I considered starting a thread much similar to this one a few days ago, but didn't. Funny how life tends to just occur like that...the nerve of it!

So...what has everyone been up to lately? (that was in my best like...talk show host sort of voice....or something of the sort)

Oh yeah, Joe...I'm going to apply to Leeds I think...did you encounter the music program much while you were there?
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Yes yes, it's all lies and I check this every day and just haven't bothered to respond.

Basically my silly plan of putting things up on the website to impress employers is null and void, at least at present, because I injured a man severly and through that got a two-month gig. Following this, I may try some crap with the site again, but for now it doesn't matter much.

I've just been dealing with general gallavanting around Sweden and the UK, as well as securing a place to live and that sort of junk.

That said, I've been working on a not-at-all-timely review of an old adventure game for like MONTHS now (this was supposed to be the cool thing to put up on the website for employers to say "ooh" and "ahh" over). I managed to nearly finish it up once and then accidentally not save it, which was cool. Anyway, bottom line is that, it's not really important, but I just wanna finish the damn thing so that it's not hanging over me unfinished for all eternity.

But, Lauren, if your thing is done go ahead and send it and it'll go up either before or after mine. Send it to my other e-mail that I put somewhere on this message board. I don't wanna mention it again because I don't wanna keep posting my real e-mail all around this joint as LTM seems to be something of a spam magnet, based on how my LTM e-mail has been rendered non-functioning due to a inbox bursting with spam.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 am  Reply with quote

Caty, you probably know more about the music program than I do if you know enough about it to think it's worth applying to. The only thing I know is where the Music department building is because it was right next to the English one. Both of them are basically old houses that look like wealthy grandparents should be living in them, rather than an office full of people doing administrative work for a university.

Oh Engltown, you so charmin'!!!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Why Sweden? Grand tour of the famous meatball factory?

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:14 am  Reply with quote

I have a friend from Sweden who showed me around Stockholm and his hometown which is its own little island that has all these medievals walls on it and junk.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:00 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

FortheLoveofJoe wrote:
old houses that look like wealthy grandparents should be living in them, rather than an office full of people doing administrative work for a university.

Oh Engltown, you so charmin'!!!

Haha I like this...I want wealthy grandparents!! It sounds interesting. Did you get a scholarship to go there? Blast my trying to find scholarships in the middle of doing course work for current degrees...

Also, Sweden sounds like an amazing place to go....ohhhh to get to school in the UK so that it would be not so unfeasible to go around Europe...this would be nice Smile Medeival walls and junk sound so much more interesting than central Alberta.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:21 pm  Reply with quote

I did not get a scholarship! I just drained my parents' cash... Foreign student fees are pretty pricey though, unfortunately. England's pricey in general, period. It's pretty nice though!

And when I did my applying, graduate degrees (which is what you'd be doing, right?) didn't cost any money to apply for and you could apply for as many as you wanted (unless I was doing it wrong and nobody told me). So that's a bonus at least!!

Yeah the medieval wall place was cool. It seems are largely unknown place to foreigners, strangely. I think it's mostly other people from Sweden who travel to check it out.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

in general, period eh? I would love to go there...it all seems to surreal, those big, insanely old institutions. I've got a few places on my list!

It's either scholarship or massive student loans (or maybe a combination of both) that will be my only way of getting over there! Yeah, it's for masters programs; MPhil is what I'm going for. That's handy that they don't charge for applications! Here, it's probably at least $175 or something just to apply...how ridiculous.

I think that wherever you go, the locals know WAY cooler places to check out than the tour guide books Smile
USAgent
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

The respective views of every topic has been numerically increased manually by myself. Why? Self-indulgence. Why? A thought dripping in so much profundity that I wish not to share my sacred juices with you.

Lauren2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:46 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I didn't finish it because I herniated two discs in my back. True story. It blows. But I will finish it. and it will also blow.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 am  Reply with quote

If you got herniated from instructions on how to breakdance from this website, I'm afraid we cannot accept any liability because if you will read the fine print you will see most of our writing is done by chumps, which are like chimps, but less excusable.