50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

sorryboss
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:20 pm  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

Which ones, and why?

Personally i play Savage. Its basically a meld of starcraft, counterstrike and world of warcraft...quite interesting to play

Last edited by sorryboss on Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

I am interested in what you have to say, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. In a related side note, i would also like to see you seriously injured in a hang-gliding accident later this week.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:10 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

None, because I personally find them to be bad. Sad
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:17 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

Maple Story.

Overlord looks fun, though.

ookook
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:29 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Only one I've ever played is Soldat, because a bunch of friends are always pestering me to play it with them...
sorryboss
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:58 am  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

FortheLoveofJoe wrote:
None, because I personally find them to be bad. Sad

Coz your bad at them, or coz they're bad at you?

I am interested in what you have to say, and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter. In a related side note, i would also like to see you seriously injured in a hang-gliding accident later this week.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 am  Reply with quote

Honestly, I've never played enough to even find out which direction the bad goes in. I just know that all the RPG-style ones bore me to tears. I always see a lot of running across fields and fighting rats in a turn-based fashion and this just doesn't do it for me. I remember trying that old 2D Sierra RPG called The Realm. I mostly walked around in my underwear and bothered other people.

I guess I don't mind playing shooters online, but I'm not interested enough in it to do it a lot. My friend forced me into playing Quake 2 and Counterstrike for a little while, but I was more interested in just ruining the game than anything else because I'm a jerk. This was Counterstrike before they put things in place to make it harder to ruin everything, so I would often kill myself at the beginning of the level and then run around as a ghost opening and closing doors just to piss people off. I killed someone that way once by squashing them behind a door. I think he was on my team too. It was an achievement I've never forgotten.

I also used to play on the terrorist side and go and shoot all the hostages right at the beginning. I remember turning around and being caught by another terrorist so I quickly ran away through a vent. I found this very amusing.

See? Nobody wants me in an internet game. It's just bad news.
sorryboss
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:11 am  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

Lol classic...i can hear the whinging over the voice chat now :/

I just bought World of Warcraft. I'm kinda scared to play it, though. People keep telling me its addicting and such :S

Wish me luck

ookook
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:32 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

sorryboss wrote:

I just bought World of Warcraft. I'm kinda scared to play it, though. People keep telling me its addicting and such :S

Wish me luck

NO!
DON'T DO IT!
SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FREE WILL!
THROW THE GAME AWAY WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!
Magdalene
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:54 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

My favorite is Nexustk. I also play starcraft, counterstrike, and ragnarok with my family.
sorryboss
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 am  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

ookook wrote:
sorryboss wrote:

Wish me luck

NO!
DON'T DO IT!
SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR FREE WILL!
THROW THE GAME AWAY WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!

Is it fate?

I started to install the game and shit (it has 4 install cds) and as im getting to disk 4 i notice that there isnt one. I look and look in my WOW box and all i can find are CDs 1, 2 and 3...but theres 4 CDs. Yes, i bought the one and only dud box with two disk 2s. Now to sell it on Ebay and heed the warnings.

p.s. can this forum get any slower? Sad

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 am  Reply with quote

Forum runs like a dream for me. You must be the chump with the chumputer here.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:09 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

World of Warcraft sucks so much and only idiots get addicted to it.

The only MMORPG I liked was Ultima Online because that was a real RP experience instead of just LVL UPS!!! You could have fun just doing menial tasks like cutting trees. There is something called Second Life which looks promising because it's set in the modern day and it's not an RPG in the traditional sense. I believe there is no combat and the focus is on living a virtual life. You can create your own stuff and live out your limited fantasies in it. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's boring so I dunno. But the people who say it's boring are the kind of WoW geeks who like battling ogres and the like.
sorryboss
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 pm  Reply with quote
Totem Pole Jeff
Totem Pole Jeff

Phen Lie-All wrote:
World of Warcraft sucks so much and only idiots get addicted to it.

The only MMORPG I liked was Ultima Online because that was a real RP experience instead of just LVL UPS!!! You could have fun just doing menial tasks like cutting trees. There is something called Second Life which looks promising because it's set in the modern day and it's not an RPG in the traditional sense. I believe there is no combat and the focus is on living a virtual life. You can create your own stuff and live out your limited fantasies in it. I haven't played it yet but I hear it's boring so I dunno. But the people who say it's boring are the kind of WoW geeks who like battling ogres and the like.

I do plenty of living in my real life...i dont want to play a game that does it while im trying to relax. Beating up ogres IS fun, although shooting them is funner. Shooting other humans is probably even more fun, since ogres are boring and outdated anyways. Gogo counterstrike.