ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  magic
Magdalene
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:44 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

So, I work at a companythathandlesdivorcepaperworkanditsveryboringusually. Today I received an amazing email from someone looking to use our service. Her letter was so incredible I wanted to share it. Also, I've started saving quotes from clients that are really cute, so if you want to use them on the site I will send them.
Her unabridged letter is below:

I have no job or money and have 3 boys one is 22 living at home and a 14 and 12 yr old.I have no friends or family for support and nobody to go stay with but my husband has his dad who lives close he can go stay with. I have asked over the years for my husband to go stay with his dad for just a while so we can work things out but he wont.I dont feel like I should have to leave my home when i have a child still to take to school and for many other reasons like i have maintaned the house and he does nothing.He works hard outside the home but I have worked too he is very abusive with me about a lot of things like me not working,I am old fashioned I loved that my mom and his mom were stay at home moms and I dont care what the economy is today he always wanted me to work.I told him before we got married I would not work if we had kids under any situation and I did end up working quite a bit during our marriage but now I have been laid off for almost 2 yrs and he is blaming me for not working,I now want to work and have since my boys are older but havent been able to find a job.Its not my
fault I cant find a job there is too many laid off and I dont have a good job history anyway even tho I am an excellent worker.I love to work but nobody will hire me because of my work history. I love to work and I am very ambitious but people dont know that just from a job interview.I am sorry to be cocky but I am I know what a great worker I am and always have been and if people dont like me thats their loss I could care less.I have done so many things in my life like flown a plane and I am very organized and clean and just a very hard worker but I wont ever put work before my kids or family ever and thats the problem with people today is they want to put careers and jobs before family and life and I refuse to do that and my husband doesnt want to discipline our boys like I was raised and how strict I want them to be raised and I am not strict at all.I also cant be married to someone I am not attracted too anymore when I look good still and I am older than him not by much.I am not attracted to him also because of his personality and just how he is and then him being over weight doesnt help either. He has a bad attitude about life and just everyting,I just want to find someone who is more like me.He is too mean and I like to drink and when we drink we so dont get along and he is lazy like I said.He so makes me depressed all he does is work which is good to take care of us but hes so boring and so tired and he only has fun with his friends not with me or his kids.I am the only female here and its very hard and depressing for me cuz I am not gonna watch sports and I am tired of listening to my husband and boys talk and talk about sports I want to die.I will never give into the sports thing with them.I wish I had a girl so we could do hair nails and sleepovers ect. I love my boys but its very very hard on me.We were too young way too young to get married and we had too much baggage and we have never ever got along except for a few years when I worked.Hes only happy with me when I work which is sad and not right.He can justify it all he wants but he hates me when I dont work.He has been so abusive to me over the years and still is and so I drink too much sometimes but I need somewhere to go now.I will not go to a shelter I dont deserve that,this is my home I take care of not him.He might pay the mortgage but I am the one who cleans the house and irons and cleans the garage ect.Now I am in trouble with the law just for scratching his face so I have to do community service which I so hate and I hate even more doing the counseling for 5 months or more,It was my fault I know calling the police but I called the cops thinking they would help me when he is so big and threw me against a wooden chair and hurt me a lot worse than me scratching his face.I am 85 pounds he is 240 or more so the system is so fucked up.Sorry excuse my language but it is.Like the girl in my domestic violence group all she did is slap his face and he threw her and broke her shoulder and she went to jail not the asshole.Same with my husband he should have went to jail.These laws are so fucked up for women.I was told if the woman called she will go to jail no matter what the situation thats bull.Also whoever made the ADVANCE THAT IS WHO GOES TO JAIL TOO BULLSHIT again.I dont like the laws with women its so wrong women should be ABLE TO DO WHATEVER TO MEN WHEN THEY ARE SO ABUSIVE TO WOMEN FOR YEARS AND WE HAVE TO TAKE IT.I want a divorce if I can find somewhere to go and not have to pay since I have no job or savings ect,I will never be happy staying married to him and the way he is.I hate him. I have wanted a divorce for years but nobody would help me since I have no job or money or support from friends or family i pray every night please help me if u can.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Quote:
I have done so many things in my life like flown a plane

Well! What do you do with these sorts of things? Do you respond to such people? It's sort of crazy but sort of sad too. I wouldn't be too adverse to seeing some funquotes. I am no big worrier about confidentiality unless you think there's some chance someone will catch you. BUT if you don't, yeah, whatevs.

Also, the letter reminds me a little of a crazy letter I got from a crazy lady at LTM, but I haven't checked my crappy and fickle LTM e-mail in so long that it got so full up on spam that it would probably be a day or more project of sifting through the spam before it would allow me to get to the old e-mails I saved. And that would be the most boring day ever!!

If I ever do it I'll post the letter here.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:41 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

And caity says I go for a loop. Nothing of what she said even made grammatical sense.

We had a great discussion about divorce the other night and we concluded that divorce is only acceptable in the event of unfaithfulness. So I am afraid she is screwed judging by the sound of things. She is so selfish refusing to work. Its only about what she wants!

However, since she apparently loves to drink and is attractive, I would gladly take her in. Tiffany, would you be a dear and give me her contact details? Thanks.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

There isn't much I can do with situations like her's. Most of the time people like her just want an outlet and never write back or order. I think its sad that at that moment in her life she felt unappreciated, but her letter was full of problems she created. Like, she says she wont get a job because she wanted to be a stay at home mom and her kids are important to her, then later says all she does is drink (which is her husband's fault). After experiencing my parent's relationship and being married for 3 years, I've realized people cultivate the marriage they have for the most part. Anyway, her letter is GOLD for numerous reasons.

Okay, yeah i'm not worried about confidentiality. As you'll see, the quotes do not list any personal information.
---------
Can I am not being there on divorce, or I have to?

Do my husband have to sign this paper

I have been hurt both by bumping into things and not bumping into things.

My name is Lisa and as I predicted, this marriage is NOT working out.

how do I annulment?

if i will mariad I won't get a spousel support ?

Will adoption agencies allow an African-American adopt a non-African-American child?

Do you have a youngest Mom that is stay at ome Mom to care for me and my needs I am in NJ

IN NC CAN YOU DIVORCE AN INCOMPRTENT PERSON?

I LIVE IN WINSTON SALEM NORTH CAROLINA SINCE 1999HAS BEEN ALMOST TEN YEARS,BUT
I DID NOT BORN IN USA IAM FROM GUATEMALA CENTROAMERICA. BUT THE PERSON WHO WANTS
TO ADOPTME IS FROM USA HE IS A CITIZIEN. SO CAN HE ADOPT ME IVEN THAT I AM FROM
GUATEMALA CITY AND DID NOT BORN IN THE USA????

Would There be A Way That If I File For My Divorce That I Could Get Alimony If The
Husband Went To jail For Aggravated Assualt on a female while he was still married
too me?

His penis never penetrated my vagina. Am I elligable for an annulment? He is extremely
overweight and can not make love to me.

how does it the divocer take to be final?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH ITS GOING TO CAST ME TO GET A DISALUSTION OR DEVORCE I
HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR TOO YEARS AND I PRITTY MUCH BEEN SUPORTING HIM AND AND HE HELP
WHEN HE WANTS I CANT DO IT ANY MORE PLEASE I WANT OUT HELP

THANKS WOULD DRUG PROBLEM , BEEN ABUSE TO THE SPOUSE, AND SAYING THAT YOU HAVING A
AFFAIR AND USING VERBAL LANGUAGE CONSIST OF A FAULT DIVORCE

"Is this part of the military?"
"No, we're a divorce company."
"Oh... Do you have a 1800 number for the military?"
"Of course not."

he receives she base texas but residency her california he lives in georgia,How does it work due you
file send to the courts or can i take the papers to court for them after they sign?

can i devour my wife

my husband say he want sign im will always be his wife

Where do i find birth mothers that only option is to adopt out their blessing or twins ??????????????????????

what if the outhre person dos'not whant to give the divors

I want divorce but im not want sold the property thanks..
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 am  Reply with quote

Wow, some of these are really amazing, Tiffany. If I ever get around to updating LTM again (which will happen one of these days probably), should I make them an update? I dunno if you'd wanna write anything introducing each quote or just let them speak for themselves. I suppose I could also write smarmy comments for them if you'd like to me be in charge of smarm. But, yeah, maybe they're funnier on their own anyway.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:36 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

they do speak for themselves mostly, but you can add whatever material you'd like. If you give me your email address and I can send you some new ones i've collected since my last post, and then it will be a surprise for the forum buddies. I can keep you updated for a sequal!!!!.

Not sure if you're interested, but i've started a campaign to convince archie comics to make Jughead come out of the closet. i can send you those letturs if you'd like.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 am  Reply with quote

My e-mail is joeplork@gmail.com so send away! And send me your Archie petition thing as well. It sounds charmingly insane enough.

I would've given you this info in a private message if the option of sending private messages wasn't thoroughly broken on our forum. So we'll see if I start getting lots more spam on my GMail and then maybe I'll delete this post.

I am just telling everyone my interesting future plans.
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

This woman sounds like a hysterical rail-hopper from the 1920's.

She deserves a thorough slapping.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Jughead is not gay, leave him alone! I also hate women after reading all of that. Well, not really. I find it interesting that an African-American woman wants to adopt a non African-American child, usually its the other way around because whiteys are flakey race traitors who make me sick. Taking us them babies pickin yo cotton I takes yo corn liquor can't keep the People down