ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  MJ!!!
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Seriously, Want You Back is an awesome song.

Crying or Very sad

Also, I legitimately feel bad for the guy. All signs point to him having a totally shit life, despite being famous.

THAT IS ALL. NEVER LET IT BE SAID LTM HAS NO HEART. Not that anybody would say anything about LTM ever.
ookook
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:03 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

;_;

I <3 MJ

PK
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:59 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

As an 80's kid, I loved me some King Of Pop. Nevermind the touchey touchey. Sad
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I don't even believe in the touchy touchy ocurrences. I'm more inclined to side with South Park's stance on it all. If no one is familiar with that stance, you go find the episode and get out mah face!!!
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I'm a little too young to have been part of the MJ scene, but as someone who has been studying popular music, he sure has been a HUGE part of pop music history since Motown.

I am curious as to who will now own the rights to half of the Beatles catalogue...

Also, I was thinking this may be incredibly tasteless, but I figure LTM is as decent place as any to say this.........but do you think that Michael Jackson would even decompose? For someone who is made out of that much plastic..... Shocked

But I'm with you, what a crazy life full of stresses...it's bound to kill a person by the age of 50. Sad, really. Unfortunately that's kind of what goes on with child stars most of the time...and I don't blame him for being such a recluse in recent years.
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:16 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I wonder how much money his autopsy photos would net?what, you know the highest bidder is out there waiting for?em.

Anyway, to echo the rest of youse guys, it sucks that he?s dead but with all the problems in his personal life, it was bound to catch up to him. I can?t even imagine how many pills he was probably popping to deal with everything (stress/pain/superglue to keep his nose on) and having a pack of jackals firing their flash photography lasers in his face the second he stepped out the door sure as hell didn?t help.

As for his ?incidents? we?ll most likely never now the truth and maybe that?s for the best. When it comes to a celebrity in a situation like that, the best course of action is to pay the accuser money to make them go away, even if innocent, due it being blown up by the media and forever tarnishing their reputation. The fact that he willingly spent millions and millions of his money defending his innocence instead of paying out does sort of show that, perhaps, he was a victim of some money grubbing douchebags.

As for the crazy, well, he had a shitty childhood, scratch that, he didn?t have a childhood so instead he seems to have gone to extremes to make up for lost time. Creepy, yeah, but you can?t help but like a guy who made Paul McCartney foam at the mouth by keeping him from getting his hands on the entire Beatles catalog.

Back to the topic, we may have lost a talented musician but we still have the Moonwalker Arcade game and Thriller will probably be getting a remastered rerelease now.
ookook
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

BabyDragon'sMom wrote:

Also, I was thinking this may be incredibly tasteless, but I figure LTM is as decent place as any to say this.........but do you think that Michael Jackson would even decompose? For someone who is made out of that much plastic..... Shocked

That was actually his plan the whole time.

USAgent
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I see the direction this topic is going and I'm going to look the other way now good day to my run on sentences.

Lauren2
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 am  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I actually talked about that with my brother and I came to the conclusion that he will not decompose but will biodegrade.
USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

BET did an appalling job at commemoration. Which shouldn't surprise me because it's BET but, god damn it, it did.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Man, y'all so done whitey charcoaled like a peckerwood. Yes, charcoaled, son. You crackers done cared when a black man like Bill Clinton died?