PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

WAIT A MINUTE J COULD BE FOR ME TOOOOOOOOOO

Oh Joe you clever one.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:44 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

Ho-hum, Caitlin. Your single-mother guilt trip won't work on me. I've seen Juno. I know how easy it is. I bet you spend all day making obscure pop culture references. Ooh, yeah, sounds REALLY exhausting.

But, okay, I guess if you don't even know where your mic is that's something else. But if you ever get it out, it should really take you all of 15 minutes, I'd say. Although then you do have to contact me (or just post here because as I've said the LTM e-mail is a piece of junk) and let me know you did it. Then we'll work out how you can get it to me.

I would ASSUUUMMME you have a sound recording thing. You gots a PC? You gots a Windows??? Then it should just be in Start > Programs > Accessories. It should be called something obvious like "Sound Recorder." If it's not in there, you might have a folder in Accessories called Entertainment or Multimedia and then it'll be in there. Anyway, yeah, that should be it. Unless you have a Mac. In which case it's totally different, but aren't Macs supposed to be like MULTIMEDIA FUTURE EXPLOSION MACHINES?? So if you have a Mac you should have like five sound recorders that automatically put your voice into a cartoon and give you a 2-year television deal.

STUFF YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF DON'T YOU WANT TO BE INTERNET FAMOUZ I NEED YOUR GIRLISH VOCAL TONES.
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:58 pm  Reply with quote

In regards to the debate, I suppose I knew all of this really, but I was just confirming my suspicions and whatnot.

Do notice how all "feminine" curses are either related to promiscuity, e.g., "whore" and "slut" or related specifically to females in some capacity, e.g., "cunt" refers to the genitalia and "bitch" actually means a female dog.

The same is not necessarily true for guys. There is "cock" and "dick," and you say "son of a bitch," but you'd never really have a daughter of one. But, then, everyone's got an "asshole" and I suppose anyone could theoretically be a "motherfucker" (but I guess it's often more likely to be a guy, but let's try be open-minded in this modern era). A "bastard" can also be a man or a woman, but who calls a woman a bastard really?

But then! You can also call a guy a cunt! But if you call him a bitch, you're doing it specifically to label him as being feminine in some manner and to challenge his masculinity. Then we have the gay slurs. Which are probably at least meant to be more insulting than emphasizing a guy's femininity. But guys say "fag" so much now it's lost most of its meaning. Sort of like all these other curses.

My conclusion is that we need to come up with more curses to use at women, or at least start using more of them equally. But then I suppose we might get to a point where we are completely desensitized to hearing all sorts of curses thrown at women, just like we are with guys, and hearing a man call a girl an "asshole" won't be funny to me anymore. So perhaps we should just leave off and enjoy things as they are.

Thank you for participating in this important study that had science in it. Feel free to offer any further comments if you like.

Yes, J is for Joe and, umm, yeah, it's for your name too. I totally wasn't just only thinking of myself there like I always do.
stuffislikerice
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:02 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Girlish?! Are you emasculating me, Joe?

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm  Reply with quote

I am, yes. You are a chick, right? We've decided you're a chick? Please tick yes or no. I'm confused and scared.
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I think it's kind of funny....whenever someone new comes onto this forum, their rank is "A girl" so subconsciously, I sort of assume that everyone new on here is a chick.

I am also confused and scared about stuff though...I wish she'd come clean.

Also, I checked and I do have that Sound Recorder...yes, I use PC. I'll have to find my mic...but I won't be able to do it for a while, or a couple of weeks anyway. I do want to do you the favour though...I thought it was a fun idea when you first put it forth. Anywho, I'll get to it...I promise...and I don't think I crossed my fingers while typing that...unless I somehow typed a Y and a G simultaneously and with opposite hands. But that's just getting confusing.
joslynlara
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 am  Reply with quote
A girl.

Yes, I also think that your career is a little bit sort of destined when you go on for a big move. Your article is absolutely finebut it needs a little bit of correction. I also feel betrayed in similar circumstances. You can use these the connection with douches like the same.
ookook
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:10 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

^ I am literally impressed.

USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

The bots are catching on. How will we ever distract ourselves from this all this dynamite sexual chemistry we have now?

USAgent
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:14 pm  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I mean beyond our effective speaking skills and strong argumentation.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

joslynlara wrote:
Yes, I also think that your career is a little bit sort of destined when you go on for a big move. Your article is absolutely finebut it needs a little bit of correction. I also feel betrayed in similar circumstances. You can use these the connection with douches like the same.

That is EXACTLY how I feel too. A career is only the whim of fate after all and it is foolish to believe one has any kind of control over it.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:22 am  Reply with quote

Don't agree with the robot.
ookook
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:27 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

FLAME!

RETARDANTS!

So, if this post is less contributory than the bot's does that make me WORTHLESS?!

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm  Reply with quote

As long as you contribute ACTUAL MONEY to buying that thing with my short story in it, it's okay with me. For reference, I intend to be SHAMELESS in asking for this and also you all owe me for being so nice to all of you for so many years, you ugly fucking losers. Pretty funny, right?

Also, collectively, the robots have purchased 6 copies of the sci-fi anthology so that's the number you guys have to beat. For now.
lucyming
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:33 am  Reply with quote
A girl.

I am also confused and scared about stuff though...I wish she'd come clean.