ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Important Information
Jeff
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:30 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

Hey guys, I?m drunk right now so I decided to make a post about it and tell everyone that I was, indeed, inebriated at the moment. Later on I?ll make another post explaining that I plan to watch a messed up movie under the influence of narcotics because I want everyone to know that I do, in fact, partake of perception altering substances.

"Hopefully this allows you to accept me as one of the cool kids and let me hang out for a while in your awesome Internet clubhouse."

Yeah, that?s what every post similar to that says to me.

Why doesn?t anyone post about other shit like ?Man, I ripped some serious ass, call me Odysseus because I just opened the bag of winds?? It?s always ?I?m drunk? or ?I?m high? are the people typing this stuff thinking that all who read it will throw their hands to the heavens and say ?Fuckin? A! I want to party with that person, they?re all kinds of crazy!? Really now, has anyone ever actually read something typed by a drunk person before, it?s not all well to do sentences and spelling it?s more like, ?I??m gong tao sese mywif. Sge g0tta psv frth2?.

I don?t get what the point of it is, you might as well just tell people about everything else you are or are planning on doing. How about something like, ?I?m sportin? some serious woodwork here, after I post this, I?m gonna hit the old logging mill? or ?Ladies, you can call me Long John Silver and this weeks special is all the crabs you can handle?.

We?re all guilty of doing this at one point or another and it doesn?t make it any less of an annoyance but, whatever, it?s Friday and I plan on getting drunk.
ookook
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 am  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

My old teacher used to get drunk. She used all her sick days to get drunk. She even wrote a test while she was drunk. The question was something annoying about American History, and one of the answers was like, "wommong tje grate aktproftu og its teim,s"

I got a D in that class because I stopped caring when she wouldn't accept a research paper I wrote because she couldn't find the information I used from my sources. She was probably expecting me to copy it directly, but I didn't care. She wouldn't accept it, so I just stopped trying.

And sadly, I can't say I've ever been guilty of doing this at some point or another. But my breath feels really acidic right now. I think I'll go brush my teeth.

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Haha, I read this rant last night....but was a little too overtired to even think of understanding it, much less respond to it.

I think I've only ever posted drunk on here once...and that was a loong time ago, on the old old forum. I don't get drunk much anymore.

I know what you mean though....drunk people online are annoying as fuck. I play this one game from time to time, an online pictionary type game, and people come on there totally wasted all the time. They draw like crap, and they're so goddamn annoying. One chick one time came on and was telling us how her boyfriend wanted her to have anal but she wasn't sure. So after we told her not to do it, she was like ok I'm gonna try...but it probably looked more like "okzzzz im gun to triyt" And then she left and we were like uhhh...okay, continue the game.

And the other point you made...yeah I definitely want in on those parties where the drunk person must be so fucking bored with what they're doing, that they go onto the computer. Sounds like a sweet gig they've got going on there. I recently lost a few friends because the three of them were drunk together and decided to come on msn and proceed to say incredibly rude things to me (as a joke.....yes.....a joke....). So that was a couple of months ago and I don't give a fuck if I talk to them again (one was my best girl friend for years, and another was my best guy friend for years)..but whatever. I have better friends than them.

Speaking of which, it seems as though I now have a boyfriend! Yay me!!!! Haha I just had to celebrate to you guys.
USAgent
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:33 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

....Wait. Who are you and where the hell have you come from?

Translation: I'm hoping my vague feelings will win due to my inability to formulate a real opinion on the subject at hand.

Magdalene
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

catie thats so cool!!! how did you meet him? whats he like? I'm hoping you arent wasting your time with more losers. I'm excited about getting more kaspar pictures soon!
stuffislikerice
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

Ook, I got a D on a final paper once because the prof said I had plagiarized, but she "couldn't prove it." I was like, did you just hear yourself say what I heard you say? Of course she couldn't prove it... I cited everything. And I told her we could go to the Chairperson of the department, but she dropped it. And I don't think she comes to class drunk, but when she got up close, you could see her eyeliner and lipstick were all over her face like she just missed designated features by about a half-inch. So I think there was something going on there.

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Jeff wrote:
?Man, I ripped some serious ass, call me Odysseus because I just opened the bag of winds?

That is a whole new level of AWESOMENESS!
stuffislikerice
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:59 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

OMG GUYS I AM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW

ookook
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:12 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

stuffislikerice wrote:
OMG GUYS I AM SO DRUNK RIGHT NOW

Correction:
OMH GYUS UI AM SO DRINK ROFGT5 NOW

And drunk teachers suck.

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:33 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Magdalene wrote:
catie thats so cool!!! how did you meet him? whats he like? I'm hoping you arent wasting your time with more losers. I'm excited about getting more kaspar pictures soon!

Thanks, yeah we met at a backyard barbeque in the middle of July. He has a 19 month old son of whom he has custody, and we really hit it off right away. I left on holidays right after meeting him but we talked on the phone and stuff, and now, yeah we're together. He's great, I'm really happy!

And yeah I'll be sending out another update sometime next week, so that'll have new Kaspar pictures...he's huge, almost one now! Isn't that insane?
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:34 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Professorman Johnson?

Interesting....I guess I have too many posts on this forum
stuffislikerice
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:07 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

special!

Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:03 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I, uh, met someone too but I guess it's nothing compared to Caity's fabulous relationship. I changed her bathroom lightbulb the other day. I mean, I don't really know why I was in her bathroom or anything. uh, never mind.