ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  This's Care About Residents Who Are Sad/Heavy-hearted Topic!
ookook
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:24 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Or the CARWASH Topic (Hehehe... Car Wash... Hehe...)

Anyway, since certain members seem annoyed by certain other members, or some have general emo about them, or some are having bad days, this can be the happy topic where everyone is complimented! Yaaaaaaay!

Woo!

(I'm not expecting this topic to receive much attention... You're all cold-hearted Joe's Girls, aren't you?! AREN'T YOOOOU?!)

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:56 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I would like to compliment ookook on his amazing grammar usage, as evidenced by this thread's title!!!
ookook
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:42 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I would love to compliment the subject bar's lovely capacity of 60 characters!
=D

I would also like to compliment Joe's wonderful compliment. My day/night feels so much brighter now that I have a Joe-Compliment behind me!

USAgent
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:12 am  Reply with quote
Professorman Johnson
Professorman Johnson

I would like to be the first to say that I've enjoyed this topic despite the fact I have no given previous evidence through posts or acknowledgement! HOT DAMN!

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:51 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Ook, I like your use of fine print...I had to squint my eyes quite heavily in order to read it. Your topic has already received more attention than most. Anyway, I'd like to compliment your intelligent and respectful contribution to this forum...such a person is a gem in here with all of the cold-hearted Joe's Girl s

Joe, I would like to compliment your ability to keep this site dying a slow and painful death. At least it's not dead yet. It's getting better. It thinks it is going to go for a walk. But yeah, you do well to keep it sort of running and you seem to keep people coming back to the forum, and I applaud you for that...as it is just a little bit of randomness and frustration for my day.

USAgent, I like how you always start incredibly random and somewhat mind-boggling topics. Mind-boggling in the sense that I'm like "Whoa where the Hell did that come from?" But it's pretty cool...you do more than most on here.
ookook
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:28 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

N'awwww!

I'd like to compliment Baby-Dragon's Mom's persistent bravery and awesomeness of living what I've learned about her life on this forum. I probably wouldn't be able to bear half of what she seems to go through.

I'd also like to compliment USAgent's strange ability to be as surreal, yet naturally intriguing and curiosity-pulling as he is. His resilient spontaneity sums up to a marvelous multitude of discussions from a mere two words.

Finally, I'd like to give Joe some compliments, too! Joe's sense of humor is ridiculous, in a good way of course, and is pretty much (Hooray for EN!!) the reason I joined in the first place. Joe is quite the leader as well!

Marvelous!

Last edited by ookook on Sat May 17, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Thanks ook Smile
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I never responded to this much. I would like to compliment you all for being here and being people, which is something that can't be said for the people who haven't joined or posted on this forum.

I would also like to officially retract any compliments in the way of claiming I am a leader of some kind in this forum because it is just not true.

That's right! I'm a jerk through and through!!! Rrrgrahaag!!!!

Oh yeah and I want to thank ookook for like The Enchanted Nemesis series so well.
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:44 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I would just like to take this time to compliment all of you for making this forum such a great little truck stop on the Internet super-highway. I can just imagine a pregnant Caity pouring coffee and serving doughnuts and ook-ook stabbing his fingers instead of the table with a knife. This forum just wouldn't be the same without you guys.
Magdalene
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:16 pm  Reply with quote
Sheckerz
Sheckerz

I just wanted to use this post to tell everyone i hate gringo and have since he was a jerk to me when i was 17 in the chatroom. I'd also like to say i still wonder what might've been as far as my relationship with steve havelka went. he loved me! Caity I was only mean to you at first because joe gave you more attention than he gave me!
thats all
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Yep, Gringo sure was a jerk. I think he came to a rather sad end.