ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  I am in love with... (not Caity)
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:29 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

I am in love with...

ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.

What should I do about this dilemma? This is nothing like your normal bad drama series love affair. It is not a case of "She is amazingly beautiful, her wealthy husbands ignores her, bla bla bla". Her husband is but a humble pastor and she really is not that ridiculously hot but merely somewhat attractive. Well, she is good looking but it is not her looks which captivate me.

I feel we CONNECT in ways that she and her husband clearly do not. Last night we spoke at length concerning theological doctrine in ways that I had previously never believed I could eRetarded Technology in with a woman. We were able to penetrate each other's souls in steady mutual agreement on the finer points of Predestination and Irresistable Grace in ways that her Arminian, free-will thinking husband could never hope to understand! So united were we in our derision of the folly of the type of "passive evangelism" as espoused by her weak-willed husband that I can only believe we were locked in an embrace to which only the Holy Spirit had the key and unlock it He did not.

I can only imagine how she must suffer nightly having to face the syrupy sweet voice of Satan as an heretical serpent most vile sleathers throughout her once-peaceful valley. What is more is that she mentioned how her Judas of a husband moans as the depraved ghoul he really is any time she wants to listen to country music. How her gentle bronze-like eyes lit up as though ignited by some Holy Fire when I casually mentioned that I enjoy listening to Hank Williams in my car. Her pitiful wretch of a husband has never even HEARD of THE Bocephus! Forshame.

So, noble forum of advice, I ask thee: does it not seem like she is trapped in an unhappy marriage where she knows not true love and should rather seek to be with someone able to understand and connect with her even though it be no more than a brief, lustrous affair? I believe it is my duty as her brother in our Lord Jesus to liberate her from the misery she undoubtedly endures. True, they have only been married about six months but STILL! In fact, that slimy snake of a husband of hers has actually HINTED that he may cheat on her after just six months. It is only right this way. What say ye? Advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

She is also quite well-endowed and has a slender figure.
ookook
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:41 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Well, I just got through somewhat of the same situation, except mine's in high school so doesn't matter as much.

Basically, this couple started going out, and about a week into their relationship, she started liking me. Now, I had been liking her for a wee bit longer than she had, but since I have minimal confidence, I didn't do anything about it since I was unaware that she, indeed, liked me. So six-seven months later (omg coincidence? Surprised) we hang out a few times, and lo and behold, the boyfriend finds out that we're TALKING TO EACH OTHER! ZOMG!

Now this is no ordinary boyfriend. This is your run-of-the-mill depressed, poetic, emo, "I'm either going to kill you or myself if anything goes wrong" type of boyfriend.

So what did I do? I kept at it. I kept doting on her, and her liking of me continuously increased, 'till we finally let the boyfriend's jealousy overtake him and deliver a final blow to himself. Not physically of course. He started getting worried and paranoid and constantly following us around and sending spies, and yet we were doing nothing but hanging out. When we found out he was spying on us, she told him that it was over between them, and to leave us alone. After a few threatening phone calls from him to both of us, I contacted his cousin who was conveniently on our side, and she spazzed out on him.
Now? We're well off, and he seems to have calmed down.

All I can say, Phen, is that if you truly believe that he deserves it, keep at it till you win. The guy that I know definitely deserved it, and even her (now) ex agrees.

She is also quite well-endowed and has a slender figure.

FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:22 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I like the part where ookook said the same thing Phenom said!!
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:30 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Actually, I'm uh, over her already. She is probably just not worth the effort as there are other SINGLE women out there. You know, women who are not married and were not impregnated at age 18? *cough*
ookook
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:21 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Well, that was quick.