ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  In your dreams...
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Silence wrote:

By the way, Phen, you seem to have a lot of dreams about caity Very Happy

Love knows no boundaries, certainly not the mere boundaries of the conscious. Love will grow and pervade the soulsleep.
Silence
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

I had a dream about Yeah Yeah Yeah's last night. Maybe I have a secret sub-conscious crush on Karen O.

They were playing at my school for some weird reason. At the end of the assembly like thing, they got up and played a song I've never heard before and I was really disappointed. Then all this weird stuff started happening like a big thing smashing into the back wall. But I somehow knew (you know how you can just know stuff in dreams) that they were doing it as a part of their act and this guy who was working with them backstage came up to me and said "this is what they do." Which to me meant that it was supposed to be a joke.

Then it started getting really weird and it was as if there was a movie playing on a screen where the stage was. I can vaguely remember some images to do with a guy in a car driving along a sunny road. Oh yeah! and when Yeah Yeah Yeah's were playing there was this girl from my year who was up on her feet really getting in to it and singing along.

Then the dream jumped to a dream about me in Japan. I was just there. I didn't even know where I was but I was catching these trains and going around doing things I can't remember very well...