ListenToMe.net Forums Forum Index
<  Listen To Me  ~  Story Time
BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

Remember on the old forum we made up a story that actually went on for a few weeks? It was completely retarded and I don't remember what it was about anymore, but it was fun, right? So um I'm sick of getting compared to 15 year old pop sensations, and I'm starting something totally fictional and unrelated to life as we know it. Note, I have no control over the lame things that come out of my brain. Nothing is preconcieved and I'm shooting in the dark...

So I'll start, you add.

Once upon a time, there was a storybook that got ripped up by the bully of the small elementary school in the town of....Sakamaju. The bully didn't want to hear those nice fairy tales anymore, so he tore the book to shreds and sat there amongst the paper. Now that there were no more stories to behold, the bully said to himself.....
ookook
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:09 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

"Muahaha! Now there are no more stories to behold!" He rolled around in the heaping mess below him, while shocked kids stood by and watched in horror. What would they ever read?! The bully chuckled to himself and stood up, towering over the other kids, who all backed away as he concentrated his glaring stare towards them.

Suddenly, a great fairy descended from...
Phen Lie-All
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:29 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

...the outback deserts of southern Namibia where the springbok graze freely and where fairies are free. "Hark!", she cried clearly quite annoyed with the insecure bully determined to make him feel the fear and pain he had delivered unto others banishing him to the aforementioned outback deserts of southern Namibia where he would be tormented by amazon heterosexual female Orc blacksmith Baptists for many long years. After a tumultuous experience of an existence of little more than sex slavery by the Horde's Blacksmithing Baptists and being poisoned by many a giant scorpion the fairy at last decided he had finally earned redemption. Unfortunately for he, our amazon sex-slaving Baptists had other ideas and would first require the desperately repentant wretch to...
Silence
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 pm  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

...perform the ritual of final repentance known to the natives as uhh... "mahojo...ki....sa......la".

Mahojokisala sounded vaguely threatening and the bully felt vaguely threatened. He went to ask the fairy to translate to him what the ceremonial task involved. It was to late. The Amazonians (from Namibia) had already bound his wrists and begun to drag him (kicking and screaming) to a nearby hut.

ookook
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:17 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

The fairy tried to stop them, but then decided that she had better things to do, and flew away, leaving a sprinkling trail of vodka in her wake.

It was quite fortunate for the bully, however, for Mr. Bully's Lackey began HIS epic quest to find and rescue the bully.

Back at school, now peaceful that the evil bully had gone to a magical, far-off land, the kids are rebuilding their fairy tales. Sadly, their influence from TV and Video Games had resulted in these fairy tales to depict many horrid, unfairytale-like events and pictures. Mr. Bully's Lackey, however, was in great turmoil. Without his... master... he could not bravely torment the other kids!

Mr. Bully's Lackey then ran away from school and searched for any clues about the bully's whereabouts.

Meanwhilst...
FortheLoveofJoe
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:21 pm  Reply with quote
Degrassi School President

I apologize for interrupting your important story. I will change the color to blue so you don't think it's part of the story by accident.
Anyway, SILENCE YOU AREN'T LIVING UP TO YOUR NAME HAHAHAHAHA!!

That is grade A comedy. Worth everyone's time.
Silence
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

...the baptist amazonians from namibia were preparing for Mahojosikala. In true Amazonian fashion they had prepared (among other things) a stone bath containing ravenous piranhas. They called this particular tradition the "baptism of a thousand gnashing teeth" and it was customarily performed at weddings. However, they knew the white bully would not be fond of such flesh-stripping like the Namibians. Armed with this knowledge they knew that to entice his deepest fears they would simply dip him close to the water's surface. Just enough so that the few piranhas that could reach his dangling legs would be able to nibble them, and therefore give him a taste of the pain he assumed he would have to endure.

Yes, the amazonians (from Namibia) were subtle and clever in this way. But not clever enough to predict what would happen next...

BabyDragon'sMom
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

...The bully woke up from his terrible dream to find himself in a hospital bed surrounded by doctors and his family. He asked what the H he was doing there and his mother just cried. His father finally told him that after he destroyed the fairy tales, a great fairy descended upon him and took him to Namibia where he was tortured by Amazonian Orc blacksmith Baptists. Lots happened in between and then the fairy dropped him in a heap on top of the coat racks in his classroom, only minutes after he destroyed the storybooks. He was badly bruised and had some internal bleeding. His lackey's lackey (For his lackey ran off to go find him, bless his heart) called the school nurse who pronounced the situation dire, and then he was rushed to the hospital.

That was a month ago. His coma lasted a month and now he was covered in hair. Everyone now knew that the bully has needed to shave for the past couple of years, and they all chuckled at the thought of an 8 year old with a beard.

The bully tried to set himself upright, but...
Silence
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:44 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

...something was holding him back. He felt a burning pain on his chin as he tugged. He turned his head and saw that his beard was in fact 3 feet long and was caught around the leg of the bed.
"The hell!?" he was starting to get scared. "how did I get a beard so long?" He saw a mirror on the dresser next to him and hastily picked it up. Peering into it he got a strange sensation of seeing someone completely different. His face was almost completely covered in hair. he noticed that his arms were hairy too. His legs were coved in hair too. What was happening to him?

Suddenly there was a flash of light and the fairy appeared before him...

ookook
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:11 pm  Reply with quote
Wisegay
Wisegay

... valiantly, flashing her shiny wings at the hairy bully.

"Hark!" she yelled, gazing with amusement at the bully's hairiness, "You were saved from the amazon heterosexual female Orc blacksmith Baptists, but for a grave sacrifice! They have cursed upon you a lifetime of utter hairiness!"

The bully blinked, silent in disbelief.

"Furthermore, your arms will soon grow, and you will be forced to swing through the trees like the filthy monkey you are!"

It was then that the fairy revealed her true...
Silence
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:06 am  Reply with quote
Steven!
Steven!

...intentions! She was addicted to the flesh of children! Especially bully-ish ones (she can taste their mean-spiritedness).

She leaped towards him with her surprisingly sharp teeth exposed and ready.

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGHH YYYEEAAAAAIIIGGHHHHH!!!" He screamed as she tore at his flesh and ripped his skin off.

"Nom, nom, nom..." The fairy was especially enjoying this one.

"STOP!" A voice called from the other side of the room. The fairy swung around to see the bullies lacky (Reginald).

"What are you doing here?!?!?!?" cried the enraged fairy.

"I went looking for the bully but ended up falling over and breaking my leg before I got out of the school gates. After my leg was healed I saw the bullies name on the hospital registry somehow." explained Reginald.

"hmmm, that's a suspiciously convenient story but it's just barely plausible." said the fairy, blood dripping from her hideous face. "What do you want from me?"

"I've come for him." explained Reginald.

"If you want him, you'll have to get through me!!! RAAWWWWRRR!!" Screamed the fairy.